Hello Everyone!

amb7z

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Ashley, 21. I'm hearing but my husband is Deaf. I'm a full-time mommy to our beautiful son! I absolutely love American Sign Language and started learning it my freshman year of high school. My family and I are Pentecostal, Born-Again, Holy Ghost, Tongues Speaking Christians. :ily:

So does your Deaf husband speak in tongues? How do Deaf people relate to being baptized in the spirit and speaking in tongues?

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I guess that a Pentecostal believers just make any sounds that don't make sense to hearing person or deaf person. No one understand what the believers said. :lol: Anyway, Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

My husband prays just like anyone else would, with their own voice, and then the Spirit of God takes over and he begins speaking in tongues, a language he never learned before, just like I do. Anyone and everyone can do it you must believe, have faith and be baptized in Jesus' Name. :)
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Wirelessly posted

We try not to discuss religion here.

Otherwise, welcome!

Back