hello Deaf perfomers!!!!!!

musign2012

Reaction score
Hi! I am a senior at Ridgewood High School, about to go to SPC for an interpretation degree. My school requires an end of the year assignment called the "senior project". i have chosen to plan and produce a Musign concert in my small town of New Port Richey Florida. All are welcome with all the money made going directly to FSDB. I am looking for ANY Deaf or ASL performers who would like to be a part of this event. please contact me at musignconcert@gmail.com. Thank you!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. You need to go to the Florida School for the Deaf and ask them if they are interest in performing in the event. We do have some Florida deaf people but it depend where they live if not live close to your area.

This is like a global discussion board here for AllDeaf. We talk about deafness, Deaf Culture and why we need ASL more than oral-only for lipreading and talking in speech. If you are interest in our deaf perspectives, then you might be interest to know about us.

Right now you are looking for deaf or hard of hearing performers to attend the event (your area). I am not sure if you are interest in AllDeaf discussion or just looking for performers right then and there. :hmm:

I hope you can take the time to read and post all the threads here. I hope to see you around here. :wave:

Back