Hello Deaf/hoh Looking For Friends

deerheart12

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

My name is Annie from California and I am fluent in ASL and would like to chat / help out on Skype. My Skype name is paintannie82. I love animals and doing anything art and crafts related. Smiles. Hope to meet ya!

Hi ! What part of California are you from , I lived there for 9 years and liked it a lot !

Hi what did you say! In the bay area. :). Cool, been here all of my life.
I lived in Berkeley and Northern Cal. in Humboldt county , Whitethorn . It was beautiful in Northern Cal. I was renting a small cabin with my dog .
When I went to check the cabin out there was a deer under a waterfall drinking water , I took the cabin ! :)

Hey everyone!

My name is Annie from California and I am fluent in ASL and would like to chat / help out on Skype. My Skype name is paintannie82. I love animals and doing anything art and crafts related. Smiles. Hope to meet ya!

Check out this deaf coffee in Santa Clara (they usually have over 30 deaf/hoh/hearing ASL users to attend) on this Friday at 830pm-midnight.

https://www.facebook.com/events/526468074198280/

Hope to see you there!

I lived in Berkeley and Northern Cal. in Humboldt county , Whitethorn . It was beautiful in Northern Cal. I was renting a small cabin with my dog .
When I went to check the cabin out there was a deer under a waterfall drinking water , I took the cabin ! :)

Aww how pretty! That's really neat!

Yep. Believe me, it's not as 'exciting' as it sounds.

It's pretty boring. I'm desperate to grab my degree and get out.
Ah come now
Glasgow is a great town...

Where in Scotland are you?

Aww how pretty! That's really neat!
Yes , it was breathtaking ! We got a lot of rain that winter and the runoff created a little waterfall at the end of the dirt road. There wasn't
any body of water near by. There was only 3 cabins on the road , the landlord lived in nicest one. Rent was really cheap $50 per month .

Yes , it was breathtaking ! We got a lot of rain that winter and the runoff created a little waterfall at the end of the dirt road. There wasn't
any body of water near by. There was only 3 cabins on the road , the landlord lived in nicest one. Rent was really cheap $50 per month .
That's really cheap compare to most of cost in the bay area. Very expensive to live here! And lots of traffic too.

That's really cheap compare to most of cost in the bay area. Very expensive to live here! And lots of traffic too.
This was in 1970 and it was in the mountain ,the cabin only had a woodstove for heat and to cook on . There was no elelctity so I had to use an lantern or candles for light , I did have a sink and running water , I had to run and get it half the time LOL! It was only one big room and the 'toilet' was a hole in the ground with
a piece of lumber over it. The sink was big enough for me get a bath in and wash my hair. Most people bathe in the river or didn't bathe a lot . There was an acorn
tree right over the cabin and it would rain down acorn in a good wind or rain storm. But I loved it there , the air was so clean and there was no telephone or TV ,so I would take hikes and walks with my dog during the day and read at night. :)

Back