Hello All!

Coolio

Reaction score
Hello everyone :wave:

I am 27/female from Toronto, Ontario. I am in school studying medical admin and am currently learning ASL as well as Spanish and French.

I came across this site while looking for online resources and am a member of a similar forum/community site because I am always up for making new friends and connections! It would be awesome to discuss tips or resources with other learners or practice with people fluent in ASL or just find a few cool new friends to chat with online. Happy posting everyone :)

:welcome:

What kind of medical are you studying? I hope you are not here to sell "hearing pill" to some deaf members here :lol:

No medical administration. Just medical billing and paper pushing lol but I'd like to be able to do some translation as well. Once I started learning french I found I really loved learning new languages.

Welcome to allDeaf..
Didnt u take frenchie in highschool? Thats what canucks do, besides us Deaf,

Well you only need one french credit to graduate from high school and I was never in french immersion, although looking bad would have been a good idea. And unless you continue with it all the way through high school, taking a french credit every semester or have a french family, most people don't hang onto anything they learn.

Well you only need one french credit to graduate from high school and I was never in french immersion, although looking bad would have been a good idea. And unless you continue with it all the way through high school, taking a french credit every semester or have a french family, most people don't hang onto anything they learn.
Is it just one..wow...
Collio.. cool...cool....oo la la...
Is preety well all the frenchie i no...mmmmm

Back