Hellllllllllppppppppp me, where the best software video edit?

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Everyone who knowledge video editors...

As such editing, cutting scripting, add subititles, blah blah mean that everything that what I'm looking for..

Anyone can give me the tip and what name the url where can I link into.. what you recommend...

Best for beginners to Advanced!
Thanks for your time!

Exactly that what I wanted alike Banjo and others who create their own vlog..
So I really want it but my vlog!
:D
I've already create my own very first vlog recently... Seems quite good but too long.. Need cut some of scripts out.. save upload faster!

Do you have webcam? I know there are people who use the webcam to record the video and post on the vlog. Logitech webcam can record the videos.

Yeah I have my own digital camera... there already have video.. so
when I done video.. then I noticed some of waste.. Just I wanted cut the video script out....
instead waste... for example..

Im here... viewed.. then (not there) should keep those video runs waste.. Just I want those cut it out..

Yeah I have my own digital camera... there already have video.. so
when I done video.. then I noticed some of waste.. Just I wanted cut the video script out....
instead waste... for example..

Im here... viewed.. then (not there) should keep those video runs waste.. Just I want those cut it out..

Ohh for that kind... Well all I know is Jasc Animationshop 3, you can google it, it usually appear with the official Jasc's website. But I don't know if it is good for long videos like you are trying to work on because that program was good for the animated gifs, but also can open the video for editing in that program.

Also my brother is a movie editor, he was using the program called "Final Cut Pro", but it's expensive program and I believe it's only for Mac..

Sorry if I was kinda of less help...

movavi videosuite that I used it and havent use this for a while lol :lol:. I dont know another for software video edit :(

Ohh for that kind... Well all I know is Jasc Animationshop 3, you can google it, it usually appear with the official Jasc's website. But I don't know if it is good for long videos like you are trying to work on because that program was good for the animated gifs, but also can open the video for editing in that program.

Also my brother is a movie editor, he was using the program called "Final Cut Pro", but it's expensive program and I believe it's only for Mac..

Sorry if I was kinda of less help...

I have jasc animation but not recoglize "AVI" oh great! Wha...*cough* touchy!

*sigh* fusterated! #%@#$%$@ so I have to patience and search it... hopefully find it.. I pray God, Banjo come here and can fill me in tip!
where can I find the software.... (ahem) look'n for free!

movavi videosuite that I used it and havent use this for a while lol :lol:. I dont know another for software video edit :(

Thanks for your help...
I'm reading this one... and to see if possible suitable for me..
I think this one...
That what I'm looking for: unwanted elements, add new clip movie, effects and etc... suit fits in AVI.. or other any kinds..

Just wait and see if Banjo can recommend sumth'n else..

Thanks for your help...
I'm reading this one... and to see if possible suitable for me..
I think this one...
That what I'm looking for: unwanted elements, add new clip movie, effects and etc... suit fits in AVI.. or other any kinds..

Just wait and see if Banjo can recommend sumth'n else..

Okay your welcome :) .. oh ok that you waiting for Banjo to reply you back :)

I made vlogs many times. But I might help -- these programs below can help with editing.

- Sony Vegas
- Windows Movie Maker -- > this is a basic one and easy to use if you want a basic program, this is constantly found in ALL window XP Operationl System in PCs.
- I movie --> Another basic editing, for mac users only.

- Director
-Final Cut Pro - --> mac users only.

About the camera, it depends on what format they use, if it si AVI, I believe that Windows Movie Maker can upload the AVI films from a camera and get it edited...

What sort of computer do you have?

And in other matter, didn't you know that YouTube can upload the whole video from the PC automatically without editing it all, as long it is up to 100MB I think.

yeah but she wants to add subtitles. As far as her description goes, she can probably get by with windows movie maker. The current version takes .MOV .WMV .AVI files I believe, earlier versions were limited to .WMV files only.

Deafmonkey..
movavi<~~ Isn't my type.. becz having hard time edit or cut the movie off.. but only not starting movie cut off.. waste and end too.. isn't working..
so I rather not use it.

Now, I'm try work on Sony Creative Software - Vegas Pro, Vegas Movie Studio, and Vegas Movie Studio Platinum Edition tomorrow.. and to see if my type.

Deafmonkey..
movavi<~~ Isn't my type.. becz having hard time edit or cut the movie off.. but only not starting movie cut off.. waste and end too.. isn't working..
so I rather not use it.

Now, I'm try work on Sony Creative Software - Vegas Pro, Vegas Movie Studio, and Vegas Movie Studio Platinum Edition tomorrow.. and to see if my type.

Ahh okay :) .. Hope you find other site which it best for you :) :D

Everyone who knowledge video editors...

As such editing, cutting scripting, add subititles, blah blah mean that everything that what I'm looking for..

Anyone can give me the tip and what name the url where can I link into.. what you recommend...

Best for beginners to Advanced!
Thanks for your time!

Exactly that what I wanted alike Banjo and others who create their own vlog..
So I really want it but my vlog!
:D
I've already create my own very first vlog recently... Seems quite good but too long.. Need cut some of scripts out.. save upload faster!

I am running with Vista 64 bit with 4GB of ram, I also use Window Movie Maker 2.6 for Vista

Here is 2 version for XP and Vista below.

FOR XP PRO (movie MAKER 2.1)
Windows XP: Movie Maker 2.1 Download

FOR VISTA (MOVIE MAKER 2.6)
Download details: Windows Movie Maker 2.6

for my professional experiences for easy to use that is Movie Maker, someone mentioned that Movie maker is one of most powerful video edit that include with XP and Vista.

thx,
Darren

Back