Hearing Impaired Chinese Guy from Singapore!!

myfavisten

Reaction score
Hi..it's my first time to visit this alldeaf.com..looks cool to me..hope i can able to make new friends here to know deaf culture better..although I am hearing impaired since young..in my life , i exposed myself in hearing world than non-hearing world..oops..before that, i intro myself..my name is kelvin and 27 years old this year..sounds old..-_-.. my sign language is terrible but trying to learn in SEE and ASL..need time to polish my sign lanugage..aha..anything can msg me if you want to know me..

Welcome Kelvin. I chat with someone who lives in the UK. He is deaf and from Singapore. You would probably have lots to talk about. I told him I saw your post. I am sure he will send you a message soon. Goid Luck!!!!

Welcome Kelvin. I chat with someone who lives in the UK. He is deaf and from Singapore. You would probably have lots to talk about. I told him I saw your post. I am sure he will send you a message soon. Goid Luck!!!!

Yo Angle1989, wow..thanks but who knows i might know him since singapore is small country..maybe have many things to talk about..so you are from UK? HOH?

Hi..it's my first time to visit this alldeaf.com..looks cool to me..hope i can able to make new friends here to know deaf culture better..although I am hearing impaired since young..in my life , i exposed myself in hearing world than non-hearing world..oops..before that, i intro myself..my name is kelvin and 27 years old this year..sounds old..-_-.. my sign language is terrible but trying to learn in SEE and ASL..need time to polish my sign lanugage..aha..anything can msg me if you want to know me..

Welcome! Boy I would love to be 27 yo again!!

Yo Angle1989, wow..thanks but who knows i might know him since singapore is small country..maybe have many things to talk about..so you are from UK? HOH?

No, I am from California and I am deaf. Thanks for asking.

Hi..i notice that you are wearing good hearing aids Oticon Safari P 600s.. how much you bought it? my left side is moderate..while right side is profound -_- didnt wear any..:giggle:

LOL I spent 227 dollars on those hearing aids and streamer :)
yeah I thought these were better than the Oticon Gaias I had before (obivously now a piece of crap)

LOL I spent 227 dollars on those hearing aids and streamer :)
yeah I thought these were better than the Oticon Gaias I had before (obivously now a piece of crap)

LOL...227 dollars..omg..guess mine's more expensive..SGD 1.6 after discount..Bernaforn xtreme 201..i guess mine also another piece of crap too..:shock:

LOL...227 dollars..omg..guess mine's more expensive..SGD 1.6 after discount..Bernaforn xtreme 201..i guess mine also another piece of crap too..:shock:

ik it may be expensive but for mine, got a good deal outta them from where I am :D

Back