Hearing girl-asl buddy?

Jade Davis

Reaction score
I'm Jade and I am currently learning ASL. To further help me would either a deaf or hard of hearing person help me,I am involved with the ASL club at my school and signed at the last choir concert. --Thankyou anyone who could be a good friend and help me.

I'll do what I can if you have questions. :)

How many students at your school know or are learning ASL? How many of them are Deaf?

Hii, I'm Hard of hearing and would love to help you! It's honestly really great about your school having an ASL club and that you guys can sign at the concerts. I'm a junior and have been trying since my freshmen year to get my school an ASL club. Super excited because we just officially got approved for it so now we just need the grants to get books. Super excited about it but yeah, id love to sign with you!

It really depends on the day, the most we have had is around 23. There are actually no deaf students, And I think only one hard of hearing student.
How many students at your school know or are learning ASL? How many of them are Deaf?

Thank you! I really do think it is needed and people take it for granted how much it needs to be used. At some point I would love to talk to you.!!
Hii, I'm Hard of hearing and would love to help you! It's honestly really great about your school having an ASL club and that you guys can sign at the concerts. I'm a junior and have been trying since my freshmen year to get my school an ASL club. Super excited because we just officially got approved for it so now we just need the grants to get books. Super excited about it but yeah, id love to sign with you!
nk you

Back