Hearing, ASL Student

Babyjinx

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Paulleen, but everyone calls me Pip. I speak, read, and write both in English and Spanish and plan to learn at least four more languages before I die. Hopefully :D . I am new to alldeaf so please be gentle :) . Currently I am a college student majoring in Creative Writing, but am taking ASL classes to help me teach and communicate with my new born nephew. So far I am only in level one, but am eager to learn more.

I wasn't sure if this site accepted students or not but I figured I would give it a try just in case. To be honest I have been on multiple sites trying to find a pen pal for language exchange, but was completely shocked that many didn't even offer Sign Language. A true shame really.

So any way, here I am, hoping to find someone kind, patient, and open minded (I am bisexual and that seems to bother people :( ) who is willing to help me learn as much as possible. Please keep in mind that I am a college student, so somedays will be more hectic than others for me to log in, but I will always do my best to keep you posted on my schedule so you don't feel like you are wasting your time. I take this very seriously.

Sincerely, Pip

Back