Have you met any Deaf people in real life from aol or msn or Yahoo?

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
we met in Deafchat AOL.... i rode the bus to AZ and met Laurie, her daughter .. her daughter kept stared at me... :rofl: we met before i went to LAX, CA... on april 5th,2004

Attachments

• laurie.jpg
    laurie.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 150
Laurie's gf Carmen, Laurie and me!!! :)

Attachments

• laurie2.jpg
    laurie2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 149
Nice Pictures Tweety!;)

I do not have any Pictures of The People I have Met from AOL, Msn and Yahoo. :(

I have Met Flannel , BabyBlueEyes, Dodge330 and Jimmy And of Course Roadrunner (who is Currently Dating My Sister.) :P

Cheri said:
Nice Pictures Tweety!;)

I have Met Flannel , BabyBlueEyes, Dodge330 and Jimmy And of Course Roadrunner (who is Currently Dating My Sister.) :P

Just out of sheer curiosity, what Jimmy's last name? If you could IM me on AIM when you're on, I'd like to know. :) I know a guy from Ohio named Jimmy.

I've met TONS of people, mostly hearing. I dont have any pics of them. But they're a lost memory anyways. *shrugs* The only one that has stayed is Megladon. YES! I met Megladon on yahoo, and we became friends through there. Its a long story, I wont bore you :P

Cheri said:
Nice Pictures Tweety!;)

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wiggle:

Yes, I have a few friends from Yahoo and MSN comin' up to visit me this summer. They already made their reseveration to fly for Alaska. :)

Wow, beautiful Pictures Tweetybirdie!....

Umm, I only met Babyblueeyes, and Roadrunner that it! Soon , I will meet Malfoyish * I can't wait * :dance:

CyberRed said:
Yes, I have a few friends from Yahoo and MSN comin' up to visit me this summer. They already made their reseveration to fly for Alaska. :)
Awesome!,
Wishes you have great luck and to meeting whoever coming from msn/yahoo.
Happy Greeting 4 you...

CyberRed said:
Umm got a question if you can help me with..where in Yahoo and MSN that has deaf chat? I could not find it except this Deafchat.com, is that the same deaf chat in Yahoo and MSN? I have both of them and thats the only deaf chat i could find in both of them..you understand what im trying to say?
I have gone into Deafchat.com and i never seen any of you guys in there unless you have different screen name in there? Thanks!

Tweety

You look like that you are very taller ?? How tall are you?

pinkster said:
Just out of sheer curiosity, what Jimmy's last name? If you could IM me on AIM when you're on, I'd like to know. :) I know a guy from Ohio named Jimmy.

Jimmy From Chicago ILL. Not Ohio. It is a different Jimmy then heh!;)

TweetyBird said:
yup i am very taller... 5'10 and half almost 5'11

Damn YOU !! I E N V Y you... I always want to be taller to get some attention. I am shorter 5ft and 4 1/2 inches. sobbbing !! :cry:

Most of my family are taller and blue eyes. Why I am shorter and brown eyes. Weird !

Sabrina said:
Damn YOU !! I E N V Y you... I always want to be taller to get some attention. I am shorter 5ft and 4 1/2 inches. sobbbing !! :cry:

Most of my family are taller and blue eyes. Why I am shorter and brown eyes. Weird !

I'm shorter than you... :mrgreen: I'm 5ft & 3 inches...

Wow I didn't know how real tall you are, Tweentybird wow.... I bet it would be fun if I look up to you when I meet you one day. You look down my head :mrgreen:

Really nice photos... Is the picture was took in Hawaii or America?

I use only MSN for chat online...

I know Flannel real life,but been meet are DimpleGuy, Bear and her b/f , MM and his ex g/f from same PA and few deaf peep from deafchat that where i met from last year at Cedar point for deaf day.. This year haven't meet yet :)

TweetyBird said:
Laurie's gf Carmen, Laurie and me!!! :)

I've not met anybody yet, but I'm hopin' to meet Malfoyish and Coffeeeman at their home in NY sometime this fall! Can't wait! :fingersx: :)

Oceanbreeze said:
I've not met anybody yet, but I'm hopin' to meet Malfoyish and Coffeeeman at their home in NY sometime this fall! Can't wait! :fingersx: :)

We can't wait either! :)

Back