Have you ever been discriminated against?

SkyIan

Reaction score
Because of your hearing or any other medical issues?
I can't really remember being discriminated against as in a job or something like that.
But I was not a very popular kid I can tell ya that.
I am blind in one eye.HOH,and have a heart problem.But as an adult I dont think all that is that obvious.But as a kid? I was teased and picked last for everything.
Evette

Yes i am hearing but i have been teased and discriminated against. I have severe rheumatoid arthritisand, so i have a bad back. I could never play football or anything in High school because of my problems. I was also very chubby and people would make fun of me for that. So all i have to say is if you are dont let those people win. They feel bad about themselfs and they just want to make you life bad. Live to love and love to live. -BMS

Almost!!

I went to rent a car in England nearly 15 years ago with my father, and we picked a small car for me and my baby daughter to travel around.

The car salesman was shocked to know I am deaf and apply to hire a car, my dad scolded at this man and asking me to show him my TWO driving licences one for UK and Australia, the look of his face was priceless!!!!

He finally gave me a key - thanks to my Dad!!

Back