Happy New Year on the Feast of Mary the Mother of God!

Sosie

Reaction score
Me with a black winter coat, to join with Cardinal Sean O'Malley, Fr. Shawn and the group.

Attachments

• Photo-0001.jpg
    Photo-0001.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 21
Hey, that's really me in my black winter coat, who was standing in front of Fr. Shawn! No one said a word about me. *sighs*

Sorry sosie, but there is alot of people in the pic with black coats on. Anyway great pic!

Sorry sosie, but there is alot of people in the pic with black coats on. Anyway great pic!

Thanks, Julie. I had a black purse over my goose down black jacket. I meant to say GOOSE DOWN BLACK JACKET, not a winter black coat. My apologies!!! :Oops: :lol:

Hey, that's really me in my black winter coat, who was standing in front of Fr. Shawn! No one said a word about me. *sighs*

Sosie, you look great, but at first I was afraid to click , because I thought it was a thread about religion which is prohibited at AD.

Sorry to be late. :wave:

Sosie, you look great, but at first I was afraid to click , because I thought it was a thread about religion which is prohibited at AD.

Sorry to be late. :wave:

No need to apologize about being late. :)

:ty:, Botti!

You are welcome...I am a recent convert to the short hair life, and I love it too!

Me, too!!

I had long hair for many years. It's time for me to cut my hair short...

Less breakage cause not so long and tangled up...
Easy style, wash and go...
Easy to take care of, don't have to spend an hour blow drying it..
It's cute and it can make you look younger cause it brings everything up. ;)

Back