Happy 2010 Halloween

Thank you for showing me the e-card for Halloween. I really enjoy it. Yeah, it can be very scary when coming out to the strange and spooky night. I am so glad it is not gory stuff. Hehehe. :lol:

Thank you for showing me the e-card for Halloween. I really enjoy it. Yeah, it can be very scary when coming out to the strange and spooky night. I am so glad it is not gory stuff. Hehehe. :lol:
what happened in there...?

You learn to how to carve pumpkin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBOUMpI6DpI&NR=1]YouTube - Pumpkin Carving with Ahmed-DIY[/ame]

What part of Northern California do you live in? I lived in Whitethorn CA. for awhile in the 70's. I loved it up there! And I love your wolf !

Chico, CA (about 90 miles north of Sacramento) for 6 years now.... but used to lived Live Oak, CA for 11 years and Yuba City, CA for 6 months..... Yeah i do collecting any kind of wolves items... :ty:

You are very welcome!!! :D

got them ready for the goblins:giggle:
the neighbor kids love them

Attachments

• pumkins.jpg
    pumkins.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Here is my Halloween Picture...... Giggles!!!

2010-10-30-74764.jpg

BOO!!! woot please be careful scared! pretty picture! :D

This is the costume I made for our son. It's suppose to be a green IPod

Attachments

• ipod.jpg
    ipod.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 7
:lol: Great Costume.

Hi WW64,

Happy Halloween Spooky!

I saw u quit on FB, so keep in touch with my email address.

Take Care Bro!

Hi Yagazn..... :ty: for comment of my costume :naughty:..... Yeah, we did quit FB for good... we will keep in touch with ya or vp....

TTYL Bro!
Mikel & Tiffany

Back