Halloween Pictures

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
Here are few Halloween pictures...taken by my SK2...seemed the 1st one isn't come out great because it was a bit dark. I did took pictures of Tahoe and Tyler outside before it gotten dark (in my digital camera).

You may post Halloween pictures in this thread. :)

So enjoy my pictures. :thumb:

photo482ji5.jpg

photo480gs1.jpg

photo481br0.jpg

sean and a friend with those animals. tiffany and a friend brought the kid over to ZOO for halloween event they both have fun. while i have to work :cry:

picture005qt0.jpg

sean with the monkey

picture001jn2.jpg

sean is trying to roar like a lion

picture004zu7.jpg

yeah that cute tweetybird.. hey tweetybird stay away!

picture008eb3.jpg

I love the pictures, awesome pictures all of you. :) Happy belate halloween lol :)

Darn! I didn't think to go the zoo!!! Great idea! Next year! :)

Great pictures!! I am glad the kids had fun!

sean and a friend with those animals. tiffany and a friend brought the kid over to ZOO for halloween event they both have fun. while i have to work :cry:

picture005qt0.jpg

sean with the monkey

picture001jn2.jpg

sean is trying to roar like a lion

picture004zu7.jpg

yeah that cute tweetybird.. hey tweetybird stay away!

picture008eb3.jpg

aww all Kids are ADORABLE!!!!! :) I did took pic of tj and his sister and brother but not develop as i use disposable camera.. will share with yall soon ok? :)

Thanks

Hey it is time to ask Santa for a DIGITAL camera! :giggle:

I bet TJ had fun!

:)

aww all Kids are ADORABLE!!!!! :) I did took pic of tj and his sister and brother but not develop as i use disposable camera.. will share with yall soon ok? :)

Cute kids you guys i felt so bad for the kids here it was to cold to go outside and go trick or treating

Back