Halloween is around the corner......

C

Cookie Monster

Now that Halloween is around the corner and you can be so creative with your avatars and signatures using this interesting "Pumpkinizer" program. Just upload your picture and the Pumpkinizer will give you an interesting Halloween background ie. a Jack 'O Lantern silhouette.

"Pumpkinizer"

I've used this to upload one of my pictures and you can see how it comes out in in a Halloween background.

misc_pumpkinizer.jpg

Have fun!!

woOoOOo
Excellent Cookie MOnster...

Perfect suitable for my bullies on it...

*smack* you!

since halloween is coming around the corner.... here's one for y'll!

Attachments

• halloween.jpg
    halloween.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 15
i think im going to go dressed up as a surfer...what do u guys think

my friends invited me and my good friend for halloween party so i still think what i wear...mmmm

I asked my 4 1/2 years old son what he wants to be for Halloween...he said BAD GHOST! I was like HUH?! Bad ghost not a good ghost? He said Bad ghost! So I need to figure out the custome that look like bad ghost. LOL!

Im not ready for Halloween just yet! We still have Labour Day, then Vets and Election Days before Halloween is here. ;)

Election Day is usually on Nov. 5th and Veteran's Day is on Nov 11th.

Did ja get hold of some Utah moonshine?

heh.

kuifje75 said:
Im not ready for Halloween just yet! We still have Labour Day, then Vets and Election Days before Halloween is here. ;)

yeah, me either...

I wait until 1st October then prepare with halloween decoration etc... :thumb:

Noooooooooooooo...dont mention Halloween just yet! :nono:

Let us enjoy this summer while it lasts! I already can feel fall in my bones but am in denial. :aw:

DreamDeaf said:
Election Day is usually on Nov. 5th and Veteran's Day is on Nov 11th.

Did ja get hold of some Utah moonshine?

heh.

Shhhh! shhhh! Dont betray me, please. Shhhh! ;)

Meg said:
Noooooooooooooo...dont mention Halloween just yet! :nono:

Let us enjoy this summer while it lasts! I already can feel fall in my bones but am in denial. :aw:

yeshhhh! It also means bad news to me as the hiking season will be coming to a close soon! nooooo! gawsh nooooooooooooooooooooooo! *sob*

Back