Guess who i saw??

Awauphi

Reaction score

*gasp* yes Angel and RR eloped..

JUST KIDDING.. haha... its not Angel and RR.. lmao! heh.. :P

Very nice picture you found of "Angel and RR!" It's not them, but it sure looked pretty, especially with wings on the back of the bride and the groom looking happily at his new bride! Really nice scenery in the background too.

Awww isn't that sweet of 'RR' carrying her shoes? :giggle:

If that guy in the picture was a bit taller, I'd believe it was Brad and Pam at first glance.

If that guy in the picture was a bit taller, I'd believe it was Brad and Pam at first glance.

You mean Brad Pitt and Pam Anderson? I didn't know Brad changed his hair color to dark brown.:eek3:

:giggle:

You mean Brad Pitt and Pam Anderson? I didn't know Brad changed his hair color to dark brown.:eek3:

:giggle:

No Alex meant Brad aka Roadrunner and Pam aka ^Angel^ thats who he is talking about..

the pic remind me of THEM.. lol it was only a joke really.. i know its not them cuz they havent gotten married YET.. but i thought it was so cute to share that with yall!!! :)

Wow ! That s so awesome and cute

Hope Angel/Pam will have almost same
dress with long and huge wings :)

Hmmm, looks very romantic !

Awww I love that dress and the angel wings cutee!!! Funni that you thought of us, that would be really nice if it was us! :giggle:

yeah i like the wings.. its so cute.. :D

psst.. angel are u gonna wear one like that or not? j/k i know u wouldnt .. but just thought it is so beautiful.. never see one like that before... :)

Back