Greets from the greater Boston area!

shevett

Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm a hearie from the boston metro west area (If you live in the area, that makes some sort of sense :)

I'm having a hard time finding social activities that are not centered around the Boston area, and hope to connect up with people who are further west. TLC has been very helpful, and I've met people via meetup.com, but I'm looking to connect with the deaf community as well as other interested folks.

My ASL is coming along nicely and I'd love to spend more time in the community (though my nervousness is still VERY high - but you can't get better without going All In as it were, so here I am).

Would love to hear from people in on the 495 loop tha tmight be interested in getting together for socials or the like.

Thanks!

Hey im not from boston but if your looking for someone to work on ASL with im up for it.

Do you have a skype name where I could find you?

Hi folks, I'm a hearie from the boston metro west area (If you live in the area, that makes some sort of sense :)

I'm having a hard time finding social activities that are not centered around the Boston area, and hope to connect up with people who are further west. TLC has been very helpful, and I've met people via meetup.com, but I'm looking to connect with the deaf community as well as other interested folks.

My ASL is coming along nicely and I'd love to spend more time in the community (though my nervousness is still VERY high - but you can't get better without going All In as it were, so here I am).

Would love to hear from people in on the 495 loop tha tmight be interested in getting together for socials or the like.

Thanks!

hello, I am from Boston too. I live nearby Route 495, exit 17. :)

Welcome to AllDeaf Form ! :wave:

Back