good idea tell hearing "I'm deaf"?

Comicglenn

Reaction score
that happened to me before, i used craiglist.org single as save my money than scam other website online. but i got lucky some girls anwser back. later i make sure they know about i am deaf. but they like ok this great. few day later they stop anwser. but i am already taken by deaf great girl other state. we see other each. so what u think about tell hearing "i'm deaf"?:hmm:

I don't see anything wrong with identifying yourself as a deaf person, if you were to engage into a conversation with a hearing person. There are some good and bad hearing people out there just as much as there are some good and bad deaf people out there too.

Yes, We would be encountering with some hearing people who would shun or think any less of us deaf people but it does not mean that you should stop doing that. I wouldn't fret too much about it. If they are not willing to meet you on the middle ground then you know you're better off not wasting your time with them and move on to the next person. :)

if they're not willing to get to know you cause you're deaf, why would you spend time with those kind of people?

on a personal note, craigslist isn't always the best way to meet people. Granted it gives many of us opportunities to mingle and that's what we need, but there's also more opportunities to meet people out there such as malls, skating rinks, social gatherings and so forth. Try getting out there and doing things that you're interested in and not worry so much about finding someone.

And yes, kudos on not forking over the cash to scam websites.

that happened to me before, i used craiglist.org single as save my money than scam other website online. but i got lucky some girls anwser back. later i make sure they know about i am deaf. but they like ok this great. few day later they stop anwser. but i am already taken by deaf great girl other state. we see other each. so what u think about tell hearing "i'm deaf"?:hmm:

Does that other "Great Deaf lady in the other state" know you're doing this?

Oh, by the way, yeah, it may be good idea to let other people know that you're deaf.

Back