Gabby is learning ASL :)

Gababy

Reaction score
Hi I am Gabby. I am 19 years old and live in Albuquerque NM. I am trying to learn ASL. I work Full time at Lowes call center and really just learning by using aslpro.com
If anyone knows better ways to learn that dont cost money or cost very little please let me know ;) I would also love to speak with someone, i was wondering if there are any video chatrooms that I can get into

Please let me know Thanks
Gabby

2mpeex2.jpg

Hi I am Gabby. I am 19 years old and live in Albuquerque NM. I am trying to learn ASL. I work Full time at Lowes call center and really just learning by using aslpro.com
If anyone knows better ways to learn that dont cost money or cost very little please let me know ;) I would also love to speak with someone, i was wondering if there are any video chatrooms that I can get into

Please let me know Thanks
Gabby

Are you hearing? Did you just started learning to sign ASL from the ASLpro.com.? If you are interest in learning to sign, you need to be involve in the ASL classes instead of online ASL. That is where you get your lessons to sign correctly so that you can communicate with Deaf people. You should attend the Deaf events in Albuquerque.

I was from Albuquerque myself years ago almost about 19 years ago just as if you were born the year I left NM to come to Canada. In Albuquerque, there was a large Deaf community and hopefully still is. I was a part of the Deaf community for many years there. You can try to attend a church where there is a interpreted church for the Deaf. We used to have some there.

I will be coming back to New Mexico in a few months to stay with my hearing sister in Santa Fe. If my car is able, then I will try to come to Albuquerque to see some of my old friends there if they are still alive after all those years. :fingersx:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Hope you enjoy reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

Back