Future Way of Advertisting?

Yeah. I used to work as an internship at the advertising, remind you that was in 1992 and wasn't very good with computer. BUT it is excellent for any young deaf kids who takes an internship at any advertising company that would be great benefiicial to their future.

If i were good at using computer i would!

Wow. I sort of like that. I am not so sure if it is really a good idea because it reminds me of some movies similar to big brothers who are watching you. Like Minority Report, Back to the Future, etc... :hmm:

Wow. I sort of like that. I am not so sure if it is really a good idea because it reminds me of some movies similar to big brothers who are watching you. Like Minority Report, Back to the Future, etc... :hmm:

It will happen. I already saw the Wynn LED sign in Las Vegas in person. It was very cool to watch!

That's awesome! I like it!

Imagine how much damage done if a freak hailstorm falls and breaks those panels.

Either that, great way for hacker trying to post an ad with naked lady, or watch a show with Taliban shopping innocent people head off and such.. just like how Anonymous hacked many of corporate with their symbols... or like Facebook spammed with naked women to young child....

Sad......

Well Advertisers have to come up with new ideas for the future...the average consumer is inundated with so many ads that they become jaded. I think the future of advertising will be like the Minority Report...

Back