Funny Redneck Pictures !!!!

I don't understand it? What/who is Red Neck??????

Do you find it funny?
it don't make sense to me after I received it from american email friend today. :ugh2: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Heath, do you find this pictures I provided funny???

I don't think I see a picture of Willie Nelson much in my country, and I checked his name in google, and he looks errmmm............. you know!!!

Well remember no one can judge the book by its cover?

Tamara said:

I don't think I see a picture of Willie Nelson much in my country, and I checked his name in google, and he looks errmmm............. you know!!!

Hi Tamara,

The imageshack.us website finally works again on my computer. Okay I will show you which ones I like.

The rest some are not funny and I did not like.... I am curious what country you live in? I don't pay attention to music that much. I do know Willie Nelson is very famous all over the South and his music is still played everywhere today. He is getting older , not sure how old he is now but for sure he is a old timer now. I know he still plays music to smaller and more appreciative crowds that like the more innocent music and the music these days are terrible and rife with violence etc. Willie Nelson plays good and positive music. :) :thumb:

ok First this picture -

redneckhomeschool8ht.jpg

At least this person has a home.
Do you make fun of homeless people living in boxes under a freeway?

It is not a crime to be poor. Poverty isn't a joke either. Yet people just love to make fun of poor people by labeling them as rednecks. ignorant

Tamara said:

what more is that he plays in serveral movies and tv series... his latest movie he played in was in "the dukes of hazzard" the movie. he was funny in there.

deafclimber said:
what more is that he plays in serveral movies and tv series... his latest movie he played in was in "the dukes of hazzard" the movie. he was funny in there.

Willie Nelson is far more important to folk/country music than his acting career. He is a country legend! One of the few I have so much respect for.

apathrev said:
Willie Nelson is far more important to folk/country music than his acting career. He is a country legend! One of the few I have so much respect for.

Amen

apathrev said:

yea i agree with ya, dude... i just gave her some examples of who he is. mainly he is a true legend of country music.

Heath said:

The rest some are not funny and I did not like.... I am curious what country you live in? I don't pay attention to music that much. I do know Willie Nelson is very famous all over the South and his music is still played everywhere today. He is getting older , not sure how old he is now but for sure he is a old timer now. I know he still plays music to smaller and more appreciative crowds that like the more innocent music and the music these days are terrible and rife with violence etc. Willie Nelson plays good and positive music. :) :thumb:

You are aware that he is a far left Liberal, who, in the last election, threw his support behind Dennis Kucinich, aren't you?

I mean, golly. If he was elected president, people would be killing babies, and smoking marijuana all around.

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under God."

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart and take your hat off when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

AJ said:
there u go. Charlie Daniels for president, Willie Nelson vice president.

Toby Keith for VP. Willie for Surgen General. Then weed would be legal for medicine... :smoking:

C.C.Sinned said:
Toby Keith for VP. Willie for Surgen General. Then weed would be legal for medicine... :smoking:

Merle Haggard for Secretary of Defense and Tanya Tucker for First Lady

Back