Smile Please
See No Evil
Not my Job
Dont drink and Fly
A slight Distraction
A map of World
Missing parachute?
Only in Texas

Can anyone teach an guy who is a newbie to the forums how to post pics? I got tons of funny pics to show! Come on!

hootster said:
Can anyone teach an guy who is a newbie to the forums how to post pics? I got tons of funny pics to show! Come on!

are ur all funny pictures in ur file/ur computer or laptop? if so then www.glowfoto.com or www.imagehosting.net browse ur picture what u would like to post here, upload image then highlighten (where is said: To insert this image in a forum post, copy and paste the following code: ) post in the reply to thread

and if u dont have in ur file but u saw other website funny pictures click this picture on right on ur mouse to SAVE AS then go www.glowfoto.com or www.imagehosting.net browse to find where u saved those pictures

hope u understand ;)

FreeWoman77 said:
are ur all funny pictures in ur file/ur computer or laptop? if so then www.glowfoto.com or www.imagehosting.net browse ur picture what u would like to post here, upload image then highlighten (where is said: To insert this image in a forum post, copy and paste the following code: ) post in the reply to thread

and if u dont have in ur file but u saw other website funny pictures click this picture on right on ur mouse to SAVE AS then go www.glowfoto.com or www.imagehosting.net browse to find where u saved those pictures

hope u understand ;)

Thanks! I ll post the pics later on. Got to go somewhere now.

can_you_hear_me.jpg

X-ray camera

It would be X-Ray spying camera, and belongs to James Bond 007.

Back