friends

Lasvegas_lezbian

Reaction score
Hi room new here n wood like to introduce myself African American 30 year old lesbian female from Las Vegas:wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. Just wondering if you are deaf or hard of hearing unless you are hearing, are you? Need to give a little bit more information about yourself.

I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

I don't discriminate either.... ( Being a lesbian myself and avid gay rights activist ) I do however discriminate against your terrible spelling.... Spell check could be a wonderful friend if applied correctly. :shock: :ugh: Don't most computers have spell check?! :shock: I mean, you can spell introduce, discriminate, lesbian and no issues but say wood instead of... never mind...

Welcome.... :shock:

I don't discriminate either.... ( Being a lesbian myself and avid gay rights activist ) I do however discriminate against your terrible spelling.... Spell check could be a wonderful friend if applied correctly. :shock: :ugh: Don't most computers have spell check?! :shock: I mean, you can spell introduce, discriminate, lesbian and no issues but say wood instead of... never mind...

Welcome.... :shock:

:lol:

Hold on. Last time I was in Vegas...I couldn't speeel much of anything either. That's one heavy town,
Cut her a break she could be shit faced hammered
Cough
Welcome

I made the wrong thread in this Forum. Excuse me.

I want to say I am not Lesbian. I am weird. **shaking my head to myself** :P

Back