French Skier - Massive Epic Failure

Royale

Reaction score
[yt]8ADZgNfHmEo[/yt]

It happened two days ago. :laugh2:

I saw this live on TV since I also love downhill :D (not only biathlon). I felt so sorry for her... She didn't just fall out of nowhere. Her ski run over her stick, hence she lost balance. This crap happens to everybody once in a life time... The thing is that it happened during Olympics to her and obviously it seems :roll: to everybody (which it is). But then again, in only shows that she's a human being subject to silly mistakes - shit happens and life goes on... :D

Some people have a weird sense of humor.

I bet she said, "Ah merde!" It means oh shit in French. :lol:

Maybe? :lol: I don't think I have seen a epic fail when launching in Olympics as most of them seem to be "perfect" so it's rare sight to see an epic fail in Olympics for sure.

I saw this live on TV since I also love downhill :D (not only biathlon). I felt so sorry for her... She didn't just fall out of nowhere. Her ski run over her stick, hence she lost balance. This crap happens to everybody once in a life time... The thing is that it happened during Olympics to her and obviously it seems :roll: to everybody (which it is). But then again, in only shows that she's a human being subject to silly mistakes - shit happens and life goes on... :D

I thought it's a he?

my response - ouch but I only lol'ed at this woman at the end who was laughing hysterically :dunno:

I think I found one through the youtube. aww she fell down right out when she gets out. :( royale, what was it so funny? i feel bad for her. eh.

yeah.

I think I found one through the youtube. aww she fell down right out when she gets out. :( royale, what was it so funny? i feel bad for her. eh.

You and me too, I felt so bad for her because every Olympic athlete has a dream when they go to the Olympics; when they fall down, that dream is dashed.

Not funny at all. :(

This YouTubr video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by International Olympic Committee. I missed it. :(

You and me too, I felt so bad for her because every Olympic athlete has a dream when they go to the Olympics; when they fall down, that dream is dashed.

Not funny at all. :(

That's why I never really liked professional sports. Almost everyone in those events have trained their entire lives, then their career are over by a mere accident (ie. hockey players, football players, soccer players, or just simply because they overworked their bodies (ie. Olympics athletes.)

Back