Freddy vs Jason

the legends come together to kill people but fight each toher too I cant wait to see...

what a damnnnnnnnnn good scare movie. I can't wait to watch that one MOFU!!

I have been waiting for this movie since I was in 7 grade. And that was in 1988. So I have been waiting for 15 fucking years. It better not be sucking or I'm going to be pissed. Oh yeah. Freddy VS Jason.:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

uh no offense... i just had a sense that tells me that this movie is going to suck ass REAL bad that i can't even bear to see it happening...

oh goodie "kill ppl and then eachother"... :ugh2: sorry, i'm not really much of a horror fan in movies because they ALWAYS suck...expect "Resident Evil" and "Sixth Sense"

by the way, didn't you hear that there could be "aliens verus predators" by 20th Century Fox? I heard that they would do that since 1995 and nothing happened! oh well...

Originally posted by illustrator
I hear that, it's kewl... but I have to see if this story is good enough.
sorry i don't think it will be.

Cool. Can't wait to see that spooky movie by myself with my hubby! Whoo... my hubby probably will be asleep through it as usual while I watch the whole thing alone. :rofl:

because even Jason X and Freddy returns were both HORRIBLE flicks of the 20th century! (last century)

Originally posted by Steel
uh no offense... i just had a sense that tells me that this movie is going to suck ass REAL bad that i can't even bear to see it happening...

oh goodie "kill ppl and then eachother"... :ugh2: sorry, i'm not really much of a horror fan in movies because they ALWAYS suck...expect "Resident Evil" and "Sixth Sense"

here it is spolier scroll down. thats my opinion but i heard its true...there is only way to find out on aug 15th

[spolier]Jason and Freddy come together to kill people but People brainwash jason and freddy to kill each other. thats how![/spolier]

Last edited:
:wtf: WHO comes to brainwash freddy and jason to kill eachother??

sorry, it still sounds stupid to me...how will they get brainwashed? when they are on the kill to murder the spill blinder or something? lol

Back