Franklin park zoo may close!

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
Franklin Park Zoo may have to shut as it running out of money and most of the beautiful animal may have to be killed!
I am going to make some phone calls and send emails to try and help our voiceless friends! I have send emails to some groups to see if they can help. The Zoo is in Boston, Ma. I am so upset about this horrible news!

To see this recommendation, click on the link below or cut and paste it
into a Web browser:

Franklin Park Zoo may shut its doors - The Boston Globe

They need money for animal food.

One day, we visited Zoo. It was coldest winter (teen's degree).
Next day, I told my friend that we went to Zoo. They said, "You are crazy to visit zoo during coldest winter". I said that they need to sell more tickets (money for food).

That's why they are hurt business during bad season. Not enough people visit ZOO during coldest winter or heavy rain or thunderstorm.

Kill animals? I think they will probably transfer the animals to other zoos that are in business or to some animal sacutary.

Kill animals? I think they will probably transfer the animals to other zoos that are in business or to some animal sacutary.

"The zoo officials, in a written statement that echoed a letter sent earlier to legislative leaders, said they would be unlikely to find homes for at least 20 percent of the animals, “requiring either destroying them or the care of the animals in perpetuity.’’

If any animals have be killed is very sad! Boston ,Ma is spending 5 million $$ in one day for a state holiday so state workers can have day off! Some of the money could had use for the zoo.

"The zoo officials, in a written statement that echoed a letter sent earlier to legislative leaders, said they would be unlikely to find homes for at least 20 percent of the animals, “requiring either destroying them or the care of the animals in perpetuity.’’

If any animals have be killed is very sad! Boston ,Ma is spending 5 million $$ in one day for a state holiday so state workers can have day off! Some of the money could had use for the zoo.

That's not good. :( I hate when they destroy animals that are perfectly healthy.

Back