Fork Lift Showoff = EPIC FAIL!

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzdQxFoWiVI]YouTube - Forklift show off Failure[/ame]

now confess - which of you have done something like this?

I have not done something like this. But I am certainly capable of doing something like this.:doh:

:lol: I wouldn't do that. Of course I have drove those kind of fork lift at my dad's old work in New Zealand, when I used to help Dad to plug in each forklift power cable to charge up the batteries.

I find myself no longer that adventurous... pretty stupid thing for him to do. But then there are a lot of videos out there showing people doing some pretty stupid shit.

No wonder DarwinAwards.com is so popular.

I am unable to view the video, it says the video was removed.

I am unable to view the video, it says the video was removed.

fixed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3dqamA-QbE]YouTube - Spinning Forklift Showoff FAIL[/ame]

I remember of my old coworker from old job and he was not pay attention where he going and end up he hit the pole with his forklift. He went to ER after his face hit the forklift's steer and got bleed like crazy. My old boss hired someone to rebuild the pole for build. He got final warn and suspended from using forklift.

If opportunity comes up, and if the area is clear (Have to be very clear with plenty of space) then I probably would do that but with teeter to my body! I do not want to be thrown out like this idiot. Safety comes in my mind when doing stunts. This idiot isn't making sure that he got plenty of space around and thats scary!

DHB

After reviewing the video few times, making me thinking maybe it was accident. Why do I think it is accident? Simple if you accidently move steering too left and rev the engine at same time, because of the excerting force he may "Fall" to the left and "Grabbing" the steering making him unable to move that steering to right or let go of handle to slow down.

DHB

no, I don't think it was an accident. I mean why would anyone video tape a normal day of forklift?

After reviewing the video few times, making me thinking maybe it was accident. Why do I think it is accident? Simple if you accidently move steering too left and rev the engine at same time, because of the excerting force he may "Fall" to the left and "Grabbing" the steering making him unable to move that steering to right or let go of handle to slow down.

DHB

:hmm: PLAUSIBLE!

wouldn't camera hung on high (packages would block the views if it was set low)? I worked at 7-11 and no one can access tapes except the supervisor. I still think he did it on purpose.

Back