For those who lost babies..

Awauphi

Reaction score
infantribbon2jpg7uu.jpg

infantloss20qm.jpg

lossban2jpg7rs.jpg

I can't imagine going through that.. but I'm with you all the way, Lucky.. and for those who lost their baby/babies. :hug:

I feel sad and helpless to watch few ladies I know lost their stillborn, SIDS and prem babies...

so sad really.

all you family who lost their loved babies.. are in my prayers.. my sympathy goes to you and ur family.

yeah i never thought i would go thru but i did.. and i know Joseph, Alan and Summer are with God and the angels who had passed on before them. TJ said that scrappy is with my brothers and my sister then he BAWLED!! i had to hug him and told him you are right.. they are taking care of Scrappy and playing with him till you get home to heaven one day and be with them .. he said but i wanna scrappy back again.. :( Scrappy was TJ's dog (christmas present from his uncle) only 2 yrs old and the breed is a chihuahua. He got killed on the road last month. anyway im getting off the subject and im sorry.. im just feeling blue.. i miss the babies so much.. :( never mind me.. sighs..

(This is Patty)

:hug: Luckysmile, I'm going to put one of them in my blogger. I always loved your blinkies or signatures in the other deaf parent forum.

Yes, it's sad to see how the parents feel for losing their stillborn babies, etc... It must be hurt... :sad:

Thank you for sharing your post here with us.

Thanks Patty.. Glad to know someone is in support of this sad day for the lost babies. Ur a dear.

and Lieblieng, Yes it is sad and painful to talk about this but it is good for us to do that in order for us to heal? you know im not the only one who lost the babies.. there are others who have lost too? So don't forget them too? sighs.. :(

I pray for all the parents who had lost their babies as it has to be one of the worst heartaches ever. Also for parents whose children died when very young. It was nice tribune you gave, Luckysmile. My heart goes to you as well. Hugs!

TY.. Hugs back.. It felt good to know that I am not the only one here who is sad too. It meant alot to me. :)

Back