fishes & marshalee

MsGiglz

Reaction score
here pics, I just happen to have MarshaLee on my lap and looking at those Kois that we got new 30 Gal tank.. she loves it.. she watched them and she trying to catch.. she pondered why she cant touch them only on glass.. but my son brought me digital camera.. so I took some.. wow.. i didnt realized how nature she is..

hehe..

MsGiglz said:
here pics, I just happen to have MarshaLee on my lap and looking at those Kois that we got new 30 Gal tank.. she loves it.. she watched them and she trying to catch.. she pondered why she cant touch them only on glass.. but my son brought me digital camera.. so I took some.. wow.. i didnt realized how nature she is..

hehe..

AAAAWWWWW!!!!! how adorable!!!

So cute. Remind me to not let my kitty jump in box to eat fishes if I get fish :rofl:

PurrMeow

Beautiful and interesting photos, Marshalee has good eye focus on Kois!

Dangggg forgot one thing I should've post a pic of something for some1. Anyway I gtg to hit sack.. GN gangs

PurrMeow

cute.. those adoreable kids :D... how many kids love fish? all 6?

why not add a saltwater tank and put this angler in :D yes the signture below

AWWWWWWWWWW Annie!!!!!!!! thats such adorable pixs of Marshalee! :hug: thanks for showing the pixs to us!

:ily: :hug: all 8 of u!

cute kid u got, bullymom. I like the way she release her energy to the tank of Comet Goldfish, since they look like them. :)

Back