First time, New to AllDeaf. Introducing me (Networking!)

Giovanna

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Giovanna and of course Im introducting myself. I happen to visit this website for several years and come to discover just now that I can register and post blogs, theads, forums. Im looking forward to discovering many interesting topics to partake in. I currently reside in South Florida in Ft. Lauderdale. Im also a Gallaudet student majoring in Biology and Minoring in Dance. I have fanscinations with Dance, Biology more specifically underwater creatures haha (Marine Biology), Writing,Singing (although I sing horrible), Movies and many more. I was looking for a place to write posts and blogs about my feelings and my life. So it happens I found the perfect one. Right Here! Im also hard of hearing who is almost deaf on my right ear and only has about 40 percent on my left. I only wear a hearing aid on my left. With that being said. If I take it off, I cant hear nothing. I use my hearing aid everyday. Im also a fluent speaker, lip- reader, and prefers ASL as my major language although it wasnt the first language I learned.
I feel that I had gave basic information about myself. I want to know more about you. :)

Hello, Giovanna. I am glad you found out you can register and participate, and I hope you enjoy it here. :)

Back