Finally uploaded my sims 2 tralier: A Moment Of Truth.

coolgirlspyer90

Reaction score
Okay, I finally uploaded a video on Koinup.com..Putfile.com didn't work great for me...dangg.. anyways i went on that site and made sure it works. IT does!!!! finally. Its about a minute and 20 seconds long of my trailer. But here's the link to it::

http://www.koinup.com/sweetchicgrl411/work/58848/

Sweetchicgrl411 is my screenname, and my production name for my series is called Chic411. I liked the production name. So hopefully you guys would like it. I might upload a sneek peek. And that sneek peek is the beginning of the pilot for my series. ANd its a good one.
My sims 2 series called A Moment Of Truth. Don't worry, it has captionings on it. But If you liked the trailer please post a comment on here. I would like to hear your opinion. It has music on it, But it also has captionings. So I would like to hear your comment. And If you like it I'll post a sneak peek. And I'll post a Music Video of my series. Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Okay, I finally uploaded a video on Putfile.com..hopefully this'll work. A Moment Of Truth Sims 2 Trailer - Putfile.com

Code:
http://media.putfile.com/A-Moment-Of-Truth-Sims-2-Trailer

My sims 2 series called A Moment Of Truth. Don't worry, it has captionings on it. But If you liked the trailer please post a comment on here. I would like to hear your opinion. It has music on it, But it also has captionings. So I would like to hear your comment. And If you like it I'll post a sneak peek. And I'll post a Music Video of my series. Thanks!!!

uh.. is this supposed to be in Entertainment-Video and Boards Game?

coolgirlspyer90,

Let you know, your video link are coming up "Could not find media, Removed?".

it is working fine at my end, SG -- You have strictly prohibited them on your end, HAHAHA! :lol:

EDIT: Dammnit, do I need to sign up to see the video :confused:

it is working fine at my end, SG -- You have strictly prohibited them on your end, HAHAHA! :lol:

EDIT: Dammnit, do I need to sign up to see the video :confused:

Look like it is prohibited at your end now. ;) Hopefully coolgirlspyer90 will fix up her video online.

Just upload on youtube.

I'm big fan of The Sims 2 too, I own all expansion packs and stuff.

Look like it is prohibited at your end now. ;) Hopefully coolgirlspyer90 will fix up her video online.

Yeah i'm trying to fix it, I signed up on google to upload my vid, didn't work, went on putfile.com, didn't work 4 some reason, and i'm gonna try onee more site...hopefully that'll work.

coolgirlspyer90,

Let you know, your video link are coming up "Could not find media, Removed?".

yeah thanks for telling me that, i couldn't see anything and i thought that was cuz my account wasn't activated on putfile.com. I didn't get any email from them about activing my account on putfile.com, so i asked again and they said to wait 20 minutes for the emali and nothing came..so idk.

I think it was removed because it was breach of copyright. Sims 2 has to still be under copyright protection.

Uploading right now on a different site called: Koinup.com, its the same thing as youtube but it's a virtual world where you could upload your sims 2 videos, your basic gaming videos :-D

I think it was removed because it was breach of copyright. Sims 2 has to still be under copyright protection.

I don't think so, Because on that site there are sims 2 videos beacsue I was just making sure that someone else is doing that too, But we own the right of our own making vidoes of the sims 2. We put the sims 2 expanisions in our credits so they would know what we're using and nothing else to hurt the gaming rules.

I am not sure what we are commenting on. I think your Sims are a little violent?

Attempted burglarly.... oh, wrong thread.... nice 3D, I bet they have improved it a bit better, eh.

Back