Favorite Avatars

Oink

Reaction score
We all have a favorite avatar- post 'em up!

bug_animated_animated_avatar_100x100_65158.gif

Last edited:

I liked the pink one you had before your current on so much more that what you have up as I type this.

Your current bug (assume signature) is something I would prefer not being there.

I liked the pink one you had before your current on so much more that what you have up as I type this.

Your current bug (assume signature) is something I would prefer not being there.

I like it more, too. I probably will change it in a bit.

Your favorite? It's one of my pet peeves.

I have a favorite avatar but it was changed already. I won't say it because she's the nutcracker. :lol:

What do you think of my avatar - one of the most beautiful exotic marine fishes?

Your favorite? It's one of my pet peeves.

I have a favorite avatar but it was changed already. I won't say it because she's the nutcracker. :lol:

What do you think of my avatar - one of the most beautiful exotic marine fishes?

I thought it was funny, as I jabbed at my screen for a full 5 minutes before realizing it was someone's avatar.

I love your avatar! What kind of fish is it?

I thought it was funny, as I jabbed at my screen for a full 5 minutes before realizing it was someone's avatar.

I love your avatar! What kind of fish is it?
Blueface angelfish (scientific name - Pomacanthus xanthometopon)

BTW, a favorite avatar can be anywhere or in AD only?

Blueface angelfish (scientific name - Pomacanthus xanthometopon)

BTW, a favorite avatar can be anywhere or in AD only?
Are you a saltwater aquarium owner? We have one and trying to sell everything. 90 gallon display with 75 gallon sump, Yellow Tang, Blue hippo tang, cathy clowns, 6 line wrasse, Kenya trees, red bubble tip anemone and liverock and sand as well. All powerheads and pumps, metal halide lights and T-5 lights.

also have a 210 gallon tank to sell

Back