family

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
my uncle amber and carla and jim marte, my 2 sister and one brother

I see Amber. But the first picture is just dots. And then I see Robert. Is Robert your brother?

my dad is donald, my uncle nephew riley family congulation become i am uncle , uncle callled Smithtr, my grandma is orleen, my sister name christine, my mom's uncle name amber cassily, my brother robert

that my family relationship family

my dad is donald, my uncle nephew uncle callled Smithtr, my grandma is orleen, my sister name christine, my mom's uncle name amber cassily, my brother robert

that my family relationship family

Those are nice pictures of your family. It is fun to see them. :)

Thank you so much really my family pretty.. I have nephew really pretty... i am very happy..

my sister is 18yrs old she is pregrant already baby riley born Jan 27.. I care take my nephew for baby.. ,I support to my family and dad is support to my sister.. really courage to family I want to positive.. I am glad of hear..

Very nice family pictures...

:ty: for share lovely pictures here with us.

my family is really relationship:love and joy really happy... I am glad of my family relationship......I want to tell to you show my family pretty that is sound.. I am glad of happy.............

loits of my family really happy i missing my nephew baby is cute.. I hear abou to story.. thank you so much everyone..

Back