Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's why NJ (and Jersey Shore) has stereotype as douchebag :roll:

(sorry no caption)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5weU2olAl-E]YouTube - Guido Beach[/ame]

Guido - Urban Dictionary

A sad pathetic excuse for a male; not necessarily of Italian descent, but most likely; usually native to the New York/New Jersey Tri-State area.

WARDROBE: tight zipper shirts, tracksuits, designer jeans, fuzzy kangol hats, tiny hoop earrings, fake gold chains, and related Euro-trash garb and tacky cheese-wear.

NATURAL HABITAT: Known to frequent Tri-State area malls looking for club gear to waste their week's pay on (most likely spotted shopping at "Bang Bang" in Staten Island). During the day when not at their food delivery, telemarketting, or construction job, can be located at their local gym tanning or lifting weights. Can be found nightly at mainstream danceclubs they read about online (SF, Webster Hall, Etc.). Most notable for cruising the Jersey shore in an old car (Honda, Mustang, etc.) which has been tinted, painted and sports $1,000-$3,000 rims in a feeble attempt to look like new. Guido cars usually have a boomin' system through which cheesy music like freestyle, commercial club/trance and hip-hop (anything KTU plays) is loudly blasted.

GENETIC LINKS: Directly related to modern day urban-guidos, A.K.A. "wiggers," A.K.A. "wegros;" urban-guidos are white males who once exhibited the traits referenced above, but have now instead opted to keep it unreal, with wardrobes consisting of clothes from labels like FUBU and Rocawear which they bought on sale at Macy's. These individuals still listen to the same music and drive the same type of car as their predece...

an Italian American man usually residing in New York or New Jersey. He wears shirts that are too tight and unbuttoned 5 buttons too low to show off the chest that he spent hours and hours at the gym obtaining, he spends more time on his hair than his girlfriend, and continues to "hit the clubs" long into his mid to late 30's. Often attracted to the female version of himself, the guidette.
Could that guy at the bar be any greasier?! He is such a guido

that just cracked me up!!!!

The captioning didnt work..or were there any captioning? Was that a transcript that you provided, Jiro? My friend is an Italian descentent from NYC and she said several of her brothers are guidos. I didnt know what she meant by that so it seems like I do now. LOL!

The captioning didnt work..or were there any captioning? Was that a transcript that you provided, Jiro? My friend is an Italian descentent from NYC and she said several of her brothers are guidos. I didnt know what she meant by that so it seems like I do now. LOL!

nope sorry.... there's no caption. lol. poor friend!

My reaction to this whole video....

YAWNS!!

because of no captions... why post a video without captions on a DEAF forum??
:roll:

thread-fail-stamp.gif

lol just look at how they act :lol:

Let's not forget the infamous Guido show -

growing_up_gotti-show.jpg

I would watch this show and yes those boys actually fought over who used the most gel!!

gottis-782937.jpg

Back