Estes National Park

starrygaze

Reaction score
My son and daughter were excited to sightsee many sceneries never see so beautiful before. Pretty cold out there and saw snow still there too. Also saw Rams were approaching us about 10 yards! some animals are not afraid of us. One of birds came close to me! I think they want foods! :giggle:

Twiligaze - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Very nice and beautiful pictures ! FYI, I love tall mountains ! :thumb:

I look very embrassed because my hairs need haircut! hope not they think am I? Anyone who can cut my hair? :)

Awesome pictures....did you take picture of Rams??? and other wild anmails?

Awesome pictures....did you take picture of Rams??? and other wild anmails?

Rams were amazing. My son told me to photograph but camera was out of film. I should buy more camera. Dang my son fault because he took my old digital at his mom house. Sorry I wish. Next time we will go to Estes again sometime next month. It took one and half hour from my home to mountain. It is not far from my home! Amazing.

COOL! That's why I rather digital camera. :) Take tons of pictures as you wishes. :)

Remind your son to bring it back after visit his mom. :)

I love to see any kind of animals. I saw coyote on way home on the thurway. Too late to take pictures cuz it ran so fast!
Rams were amazing. My son told me to photograph but camera was out of film. I should buy more camera. Dang my son fault because he took my old digital at his mom house. Sorry I wish. Next time we will go to Estes again sometime next month. It took one and half hour from my home to mountain. It is not far from my home! Amazing.

Back