Enjoy the pictures from the Space Needle.

WhisperHorse

Reaction score

The Ferry that I took the picture of it during Im in Space Needle.

The guys: from left- Jemerey, Thomas and Sequoias

The Fair near by Space Needle.

That's me and my Sequoias.

See how tall it is?

That's Seattle area with Mt. Rainer behind.

Those are certainly beautiful pictures that you've shown to us, Seq needs a hair cut thou. :giggle: May I be in honor cutting his hair? If he doesn't mind traveling east to see me. :whistle:

Very nice pictures, and I like the one with you and Seq in, aww makes my heart melt everytime I see you two together! :hug:

WOW! those pictues are so pretttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttty :lol: love to view from the height so high lol :lol:

Cheri said:
Those are certainly beautiful pictures that you've shown to us, Seq needs a hair cut thou. :giggle: May I be in honor cutting his hair? If he doesn't mind traveling east to see me. :whistle:

Aw thanks. I agreed with you that he need a hair cut :giggle: And I need one also... :lol: Sure, be my guest. Do whatever with his hair ;) Maybe he dont mind so we could visit in Michigan :whistle:

^Angel^ said:
Very nice pictures, and I like the one with you and Seq in, aww makes my heart melt everytime I see you two together! :hug:

:aw: thanks! I love to keeping the pictures of me and Sequoias ;)

I remember livin' in Seattle before. Been in a long time no see -- thanks for bringin' Seattle back for me to see it once again ! :D
You and Sequoias looked wonderful together. Very lovely pictures there !

One thing -- I hate height. Yikes ! I've never rode in the elevator like that at Space Needle in my entire life. I am too scared to feel fall. :Ohno: You both are very brave than me. LOL

Awww I can see how pretty Seattle is! They got awesome flowers, mountains, and scenery! Hmmmmm I think I will definitely visit Seattle in the near future :)

I see you finally got a chance to go on the Space Needle. That is cool. It is always interesting to see the city from above. I got to see the city from above when I was living in Boston and going to school there. The Deaf school took us to the towers as a part of the tour of Boston. If I remember it right, it was the Hanscack Towers. I know I am spelling that one wrong but it is next to a big finanical institution. That was over 10 years ago. I put in 25 cents to see different views of Boston. Always interesting to see things from above in a city. I could see that the dining room was very high class and expensive but I saw alots of big steaks that were thick which made me hungry. Good pictures you got there.

YIkes.. were you scared of heights??? I'm TERRRIFFIIIEEDD of heights. I first went to the monument in Washington DC.. boy.. i thought I was going to faint. But I made it to the top but didn't want to look out. lol

That's an awesome pix of Seattle!

Ummm.....

Looks like RebelGirl and CyberRed are scare of heights. *rubbing my hands acting devilish* :whistle:

CyberRed said:
I remember livin' in Seattle before. Been in a long time no see -- thanks for bringin' Seattle back for me to see it once again ! :D
You and Sequoias looked wonderful together. Very lovely pictures there !

One thing -- I hate height. Yikes ! I've never rode in the elevator like that at Space Needle in my entire life. I am too scared to feel fall. :Ohno: You both are very brave than me. LOL

:lol: I do understand how you feel, Im same as you. Im very scared of height but have to getting used to it in few minutes or so then I will feel better...

Im glad that you remember living in seattle before ;)

ButterflyGirl said:
Awww I can see how pretty Seattle is! They got awesome flowers, mountains, and scenery! Hmmmmm I think I will definitely visit Seattle in the near future :)

Yeppers, thats why I fall in love with Seattle. They looks so beautiful! :giggle: You should come up here to seeing that ;)

Heath said:
I see you finally got a chance to go on the Space Needle. That is cool. It is always interesting to see the city from above. I got to see the city from above when I was living in Boston and going to school there. The Deaf school took us to the towers as a part of the tour of Boston. If I remember it right, it was the Hanscack Towers. I know I am spelling that one wrong but it is next to a big finanical institution. That was over 10 years ago. I put in 25 cents to see different views of Boston. Always interesting to see things from above in a city. I could see that the dining room was very high class and expensive but I saw alots of big steaks that were thick which made me hungry. Good pictures you got there.

Oh thats awesome that you touched Hanscack Towers. But it's awesome to looking the view during I was in Space Needle. Yeppers, Space Needle do have Resturant there, but expensive! :jaw: They do cost around 30 dollars a meal! But we will go there for our special day ;) and Thanks!

RebelGirl said:
YIkes.. were you scared of heights??? I'm TERRRIFFIIIEEDD of heights. I first went to the monument in Washington DC.. boy.. i thought I was going to faint. But I made it to the top but didn't want to look out. lol

That's an awesome pix of Seattle!

I do understnad how you feel. I do scared of Heights still and since I was young, but I have to getting used to it in few minutes or so then I will feel better. :lol: Same thing with me but I did look out ;)

Thanks!

Cheri said:
Ummm.....

Looks like RebelGirl and CyberRed are scare of heights. *rubbing my hands acting devilish* :whistle:

:nono: you are so brat, did you know that? But I do love you for who you are! :whistle: ;)

wow sound fun, and nice view too. Seq need a haircut! lol You both look great together. I love it when see you both still together.. :)

VERY AWESOME pictures! AWW I miss Seattle!!! It brought me some memories! I wanna GOOOOOOOOOOO hee! I went to Space Needle just ONCE and loved it! For sure I'll go back! Thanks for sharing the pictures! You guys are such cutie couple! ;)

SherryCherish said:
wow sound fun, and nice view too. Seq need a haircut! lol You both look great together. I love it when see you both still together.. :)

Yeppers. But Seq did get his hair cut ;) :giggle: Thanks! Aww thank you, I love to be with Seq no matter what it is ;)

Back