Drunk Pole Dancing Gone Wrong

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkKaMk7s1rA]YouTube - Drunk Pole Dancing Gone Wrong[/ame]

Whoa!!! :shock:

Oh. Ouchie. I saw the bride watching the drunk dancing chick then she got blooding. that is not a good sign. I wish I knew what happened to the drunk chick? did she pay for ruining her wedding. :shock:

Last edited:
The drunk lady ruined the wedding!....I would have thrown her out of the wedding, sued her for the injuries she inflicted on the Bride, and would never speak to that lady again!
A wedding is special and the Bride should be the "center" of attention at all times....this drunk lady was real bitch!

lol it's so scripted.....

The problem having the drinks at the wedding reception was not a very good idea. If the person or people get drunk, they should be taken out of the reception by cab or have someone drive the drunk person or people home. Yes, the wedding should be the center for the bride and groom celebrating their just getting married, not for the guests or uninvited guests. The drunken red dressed woman had really ruined their wedding reception big time. There should be a rule against having drinks for guests who had a problem with alcohol or don't know how to drink wisely with only one or two drinks. :roll:

HA Shel.. .That is why they don't let you drink at the weddings anymore eh?? :rofl2:

HA Shel.. .That is why they don't let you drink at the weddings anymore eh?? :rofl2:

My dad and my brother got roaring drunk at my first wedding. I thought it was funny! lol

What would the dancer think in the next morning, when she try to remember what has happened. HUH...

What would the dancer think in the next morning, when she try to remember what has happened. HUH...

That would be a good question. I guess she might be embarrassed at what she had done to the wedding reception. :hmm: :dunno:

I could tell the bride wasn't very happy with her in the beginning of the video. but of course, she probably took the groom.

my dad and few other relatives usually get drunk at people's wedding. And when they can't drink, they go outside and drink. The reception was held in a baptist church LOL. That's dad.

Last edited:
Back