Drunk Animals

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
This is funny!

[yt]ypXJaLQXKQk[/yt]

Apparently, these animals ate fermented fruits so much that it got them drunk. Hehehe!

hilarious

Oh man!! it is so damn hilarious!!! Gosh I have never seen anything like that before!! haha I laughed so hard!! gosh!

I have seen that a few years ago and still it is soo funny. Thanks for bringing it up again.

lol I gonna tell you all true story.. one idiot guy feed his pitbull BEER and I never seen the pitbull be so DRUNK I was like uh.. okay lol but yeah fyi u will meet crazy people who does that.. but anyways :) I'm sure it's hiliarious in this tube pix.. :)

I dont think its funny to do this to an animal (to give him/her beer and so on)

the vid is great, thanks for sharing ;)

Love it especially the baboons. The one that fell flat on its face crack me up. I hope the ostrich is okay.

lol I gonna tell you all true story.. one idiot guy feed his pitbull BEER and I never seen the pitbull be so DRUNK I was like uh.. okay lol but yeah fyi u will meet crazy people who does that.. but anyways :) I'm sure it's hiliarious in this tube pix.. :)

Funny same thing from my mom's ex-boyfriend gave his dog a beer in dog bowl and I was okie why he give his dog a beer? isnt good idea to give a beer to his dog till he give up his dog and give it to my mom the dog then later it passed away due tumor cancer in dog's stomach cant fix.

Back