Dropshot Video

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
Enjoy this!

http://www.dropshots.com/LakeTahoe

1st to 3rd Video is my son was vaccuming and Tahoe kept barking and attacking the vaccum!

Last video we went to 2nd birthday party...Mariana is deaf and signs so well! She was so cute blowing candle!! My son is next to her in blue light jacket.

Enjoy!

Haha, funny dog there! I never seen a dog touch a vaccum, but I've seen dogs that bark and run away from vaccums before.

Yeah I know! Every time I vaccum, I never get a chance to video tape till Tyler wanted do it. Grab it! ROFL!
SherryCherish said:
aww cute.. lol cute tahoe. poor vaccum lol

Yeah....most of dogs and cats will HIDE from the vaccum...but my dog nope! She would attack it! Poor my vaccum! ROFL!

sequoias said:
Haha, funny dog there! I never seen a dog touch a vaccum, but I've seen dogs that bark and run away from vaccums before.

Oh yeah...Mariana was so cute and so priceless when she get so excited!!! I loved her to death!

ChelEler said:
Aww, so cute pictures! Love that birthday girl. So adorable! :hug:

LOL your dog is so cute to barking at your vaccum lol :lol: and cute little girl blow the candle lol :lol:

Yeah my dog is so silly! I love her to death!

Oh yeah...Mariana don't understand how to blow candle till her daddy showed her how by her hand/arm...then she got it what he was trying to tell her! :)
She is quite smart girl for 2 years old!
DeafMonkey said:
LOL your dog is so cute to barking at your vaccum lol :lol: and cute little girl blow the candle lol :lol:

:lol: That's soo cute ! I am glad you share them with us ! Aww - that girl is sooo adorable and bright for her age. I am very pleased to see her smile and happy ! :thumb:

That's so nice of your videos especially her birthday. I have never seen a deaf child using a sign language.

Kinda of funny to see your dog. hee hee

I noticed that you have a dog cage. I do not use a cage for my dog except she was a puppy. I suggest that you do not need it now because of your dog is not puppy anymore. I wish that my dog is still puppy.

Thanks...yeah..Mariana is 2 and she tend being sooo shy and always wants mommy or daddy...but on that day she don't mind me hold her and gave her a hug...she talked to me...so cute! She would say umm clothes or shoes...she know each items. When she's hungry she'll sign eat or thirsy when she wanted a drink.

Tahoe is pretty funny dog!!! HA HA!
I never dreamed or thought of dog will attacking the vaccum!!!

CyberRed said:
:lol: That's soo cute ! I am glad you share them with us ! Aww - that girl is sooo adorable and bright for her age. I am very pleased to see her smile and happy ! :thumb:

Back