Dropping In To Say Hi

whatislife

Reaction score
Hi. So, a bit about me. I'm hard of hearing apparently, and sometimes I hate it. I wear CI, and sometimes it doesn't do justice. I can speak, and sometimes I'm shy af, especially around hearing ppl. I think wearing CI made me even more shyer. Just wish I could hear naturally, I lost it when I was little. How stupid is that, right? Haha

I go to school and I study business. So yea I hope you're all well

Take care

Do you mean your CI made feel shyer b/c people look at you oddly ? I was born hard of hearing and wish I could hear naturally too , I know what you mean . I don't like being HOH , is doesn't do anything for me.

Do you mean your CI made feel shyer b/c people look at you oddly ? I was born hard of hearing and wish I could hear naturally too , I know what you mean . I don't like being HOH , is doesn't do anything for me.

I think CI just fucks with your mind, like a human brain doesn't really like non natural sounds. Sometimes I just stare at people trying to figure out what's being said and it's just all gibberish and mess in my head sometimes. I always enjoy a clear and concise conversations though.

I remember at one point I was talking to this girl who worked at bank and I thought it was awesome talking to her, just cause it was 1on1 conversation but yea I think it's cause I talked most of time lol

I think CI just fucks with your mind, like a human brain doesn't really like non natural sounds. Sometimes I just stare at people trying to figure out what's being said and it's just all gibberish and mess in my head sometimes. I always enjoy a clear and concise conversations though.
I can dig that , I like be able to have clear and concise conversations too but I can't when there a lot of people talking at once . I do better 1 on 1 too. I had people
ask me something at store and I will pretend I didn't hear them b/c I don't know them and didn't want to ask them to repeat their self .

I can dig that , I like be able to have clear and concise conversations too but I can't when there a lot of people talking at once . I do better 1 on 1 too. I had people
ask me something at store and I will pretend I didn't hear them b/c I don't know them and didn't want to ask them to repeat their self .

Yeah for sure. What do you do? Hope you're good, man

I just lost my hearing when I was 20 and I'm 27 now. Before I was never shy and always the center of attention. But now I find myself more to my self and around close family. I'm not too quick to make new friends or talk to people I don't know.

I just lost my hearing when I was 20 and I'm 27 now. Before I was never shy and always the center of attention. But now I find myself more to my self and around close family. I'm not too quick to make new friends or talk to people I don't know.

Yeah I know what you mean. Well I'd give you a hug if I could. I went out today to treat myself with burger and bottled glass coke (not McDonald's shit, local and real Canadian), couldn't find anyone to go with but yeah it was well worth the wait, the place was packed with lots of ppl, too bad I got a small one lol (decided to try at first, so I got cheaper)

Yeah for sure. What do you do? Hope you're good, man
If I know the person I will ask them to repeat the word , I do more texting and emailing with my family they find it easier but I would rather talk on the phone .
It's hard being in a large group of people , I would try to find a person to talk to for a moment and then find someone else . It too hard to talk to people with a lot of background sounds so I really avoid this .

Back