Dophin watching at restaurant

Reba

Retired Terp
Premium Member
Reaction score
The dolphins entertained us again at our favorite local restaurant. TCS and I went there for lunch a few days ago, to celebrate our anniversary (same restaurant that we went to for my birthday in March). As usual, the pelicans and dolphins entertained us. :lol:

The pictures aren't very good because I used the camera in the Blackberry, and it's just not quick enough to catch the dolphins. I never know where they'll pop up, so it's just be chance that I get anything.

This time it was mostly one large solo dolphin, and a medium "pair". The waitress told us that the pair were mating last week. Whoa! That must have been some "show!" :Oops:

Attachments

• dolphin2.jpg
    dolphin2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 8
  • dolphin1.jpg
    dolphin1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 9
  • dolphins.jpg
    dolphins.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 8
  • splash.jpg
    splash.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 9
The dolphins entertained us again at our favorite local restaurant. TCS and I went there for lunch a few days ago, to celebrate our anniversary (same restaurant that we went to for my birthday in March). As usual, the pelicans and dolphins entertained us. :lol:

The pictures aren't very good because I used the camera in the Blackberry, and it's just not quick enough to catch the dolphins. I never know where they'll pop up, so it's just be chance that I get anything.

This time it was mostly one large solo dolphin, and a medium "pair". The waitress told us that the pair were mating last week. Whoa! That must have been some "show!" :Oops:

SHARK!!!! :lol: Just kidding.....really neat pics Reba

where's Captain Ahab!?!? oh... nm it's just a dolphin

Back