Does this annoy you?

downing

Reaction score
I don't know if this is repost or not. If it was, sorry!

Does it annoy you when some people does....

1. People inside the elevator tries to leave the box but gets barred because the people outside of elevators just barges in before letting people leave the box.

2. When you open the door to walk in or outside from a store, people just walk thru the door without saying "thank you"

3. People in lanes makes last minute left or right turn without blinking their lights from the car.

4. Hostesses/Hosts in resturant throws you a menu and walks away.

5. People trying to get on the bus even won't let people from inside the bus trying to get off (same concept for elevators).

Jeez, those people really pisses me off because they have no manners at all. I wish it would stay like old times because there was so much modesty back then than it is right now today. Ugh. :(

downing said:
...those people really pisses me off because they have no manners at all. I wish it would stay like old times because there was so much modesty back then than it is right now today. Ugh. :(
You are right. Those things that people do are rude, and sometimes dangerous. Sigh....

Reba said:
You are right. Those things that people do are rude, and sometimes dangerous. Sigh....

Their manners is gone and was not taught. I wonder where are their parents who should teach them the manners. Thanks goodness I teach my son the manners. Whewwwwwwwww!!

Some people are like that here.. I'd get pissed off whenever that happens..but I dont show it to them because you never know what they might do, it isnt safe these days, because of road rage, violence, etc.. I make sure my boys knows the manners, I dont want them acting like that and get hurt.

Yes, downing that would be so annoying to me. :shock:

Also, It also bugs me when people stop in the middle of a hallway or right outside an exit to talk to someone and block everyone else from moving, "Where's the respect?"

When you go in the mall through JcPenneys or Dillions You see this person who works there spraying cologne or perfume on you without even asking you if you would like some. It's like this "Where's your manners?"

When you go to HomeDepot, I have this person coming up to me more than 5 times asking me the same question, Do you need anything? I felt like he crawling up my anal or something. I mean if we need help with any-thing we would be asking someone for help instead of them stalking you around the store asking you the same question many times. :shock:

There are rude people all over the world and have no remorse whatever goes on around them. I hate it, but sometimes ya gotta stand up for yourself. Just don't let them see your weakness or they'll use you like that again. And yes, there are becoming more and more violence nowadays. I used to shoot my middle finger when someone drives in front of me and stops too quick or follows my arse.. now I can't do that and don't want to. They just end up making it worse.. they'd pull out a gun and aim it at you etc.. its a crazy world..

The manners and disciplines are fading really quick. Its sad to see that go..

All sequoia's comment is heck annoying to me. :-o

j/k :giggle:

RebelGirl said:
There are rude people all over the world and have no remorse whatever goes on around them. I hate it, but sometimes ya gotta stand up for yourself...

Sometimes when someone stands up for themselves it makes the problem worse, sometimes it leads into violence. It's better to ignored and walk away.

You know what I'm saying. ;)

Cheri said:
Sometimes when someone stands up for themselves it makes the problem worse, sometimes it leads into violence. It's better to ignored and walk away.

I don't like to around with rude people :nono:

RebelGirl said:
There are rude people all over the world and have no remorse whatever goes on around them. I hate it, but sometimes ya gotta stand up for yourself. Just don't let them see your weakness or they'll use you like that again. And yes, there are becoming more and more violence nowadays. I used to shoot my middle finger when someone drives in front of me and stops too quick or follows my arse.. now I can't do that and don't want to. They just end up making it worse.. they'd pull out a gun and aim it at you etc.. its a crazy world..

The manners and disciplines are fading really quick. Its sad to see that go..

Cheri said:

cheri is right... there are CRAZY people out there... u just don't know.. they can get pissed off... one time in arizona.. someone cut off my ex fiance and i... he got pissed off and started swearing at them.. i told him to ignore them.. he wouldn't listen... we couldn't see their faces cuz they had tinted windows.. then all of a sudden they cut us off again at the stop light.. it was so FOOKIN FREAKY! i thought they had guns and were gonna shoot us or something... they rolled down their windows and gave us dirty looks.. then when the lights turned green.. they took off... my heart was POUNDING LIKE HELL... i told my ex off BIG TIME!!!... he learned his lesson!!!

so i would MUCH RATHER IGNORE THEM INSTEAD OF RISKING MY LIFE!!!

FeistyChick said:
cheri is right... there are CRAZY people out there... u just don't know.. they can get pissed off... one time in arizona.. someone cut off my ex fiance and i... he got pissed off and started swearing at them.. i told him to ignore them.. he wouldn't listen... we couldn't see their faces cuz they had tinted windows.. then all of a sudden they cut us off again at the stop light.. it was so FOOKIN FREAKY! i thought they had guns and were gonna shoot us or something... they rolled down their windows and gave us dirty looks.. then when the lights turned green.. they took off... my heart was POUNDING LIKE HELL... i told my ex off BIG TIME!!!... he learned his lesson!!!

so i would MUCH RATHER IGNORE THEM INSTEAD OF RISKING MY LIFE!!!

Yep; same thing happened to me too, with my ex boyfriend. What happen was when we were at the light, there was a group of teenagers in the other vehicle were looking at us, My ex boyfriend said to them "Take a good picture jerks" and those teenagers threw pop can at our window, and My ex boyfriend who was so subborn chase after them on the roads, I panic big time and told my ex boyfriend to stop, the teenagers stopped their car and one teen came out with a baseball bat! :eek: I started crying, and sliding myself on the floor hiding and putting my hands on my head, And that's when it hit my ex boyfriend he finally took off and left them alone. That was the scary moment of my life. I told my ex boyfriend that problem would never happen if you just kept your mouth shut.

I agree, those people do that are very RUDE!!!.... :(

Yeah...that ticks me off sometimes when that happens.
pissed.gif

R3na3Blyth3 said:
Yeah...that ticks me off sometimes when that happens.
pissed.gif

How about says no to rude people like drugs?

Yeah I normally do ignore them.. I wouldn't want to make things worse either. What my point was, when they see your weakness, they use it. That's all.

RebelGirl said:
Yeah I normally do ignore them.. I wouldn't want to make things worse either. What my point was, when they see your weakness, they use it. That's all.

Ignore is work better but some people will behind of ur back so what's wrong with them?

Cheri--5 times or more? Then he must be hitting on you! LOL!

Yea it just crazy out there. One time I was on my way home, it was nite time. As I was driving on the highway. There was young kids driving. The passengers had a scary mask on his face and was hoping to scare me but guess what?? It not cuz you have to expect the unexpected while you are driving on the road to avoid the accident. So that kids gave up and took off. :D

Cheri wrote: When you go to HomeDepot, I have this person coming up to me more than 5 times asking me the same question, Do you need anything? I felt like he crawling up my anal or something. I mean if we need help with any-thing we would be asking someone for help instead of them stalking you around the store asking you the same question many times.

My answer.. Whoever person who is very polite to ask you as well manners proprite... that was "not rude". I understand that you feel uncomfy someone who asking you as same question.. but just be patience w/'em!

So am I have to pay respect the values customer whoever will make feel satisfy.. I don't being rude'em at all.. As long Just smile and say Err Thanks, Just I'm looking these products or things wha..ever.. Promptly polite manners..

Rest of manic drivers, of course some of them are being such so hurry or unpatience can be crazy person! Sometimes I do admit, actually not really quite unpatience due some of drivers who drove slow-poke.. I would slammed the launch pedal and *varrrrrrrrom pass the car* unless the road is line breaks.. :D

Actually people are not perfect.. What do you expecting them be PERFECT quote comment replied you back respect more ?

:dunno: ~ quite unpredictable!

Whenever I go to a store, they always ask me "Do you need help?", I say "no, I am just looking" and smile. Then they say ok and leave. That works too. :)

The annoyances to me are:
1. Drivers who are impatient. I have noticed a couple of times when I am driving the speed limit, and they are behind me. They obviously wanted to speed up, so they try to go around me to go in front of me. Usually I am behind a slow vehicle, BTW....so when the person is behind me go to the front of me, they have to wait behind the much slower vehicle. LOL I had to smile to myself when I saw this. :)
I also remember a driver who was in his hands up in frustration behind me, when I am driving the speed limit, when I turned off, he sped up over the speed limit! Don't these people know they will get a ticket for speeding??

2. When I give something to someone as a "gift" , some of them don't even say "thank you". Isn't it the "thought" that counts?

Back