doberman was saved by sweet dolphins

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Dolphins comes to aid of doberman

Unfortunately, I couldnt view this video. I only read the brief that i believe that dolphins saved doberman. I love doberman myself that I grew up with 2 dobermans. I will check it later when i get home!

I did see it, so glad the Dobe is ok!
I can describe or you can just watch it when you can, FF:wave:

I saw the end of this on the news and did not realize dolphins saved the dog! I have heard of dolphins saving people too! Dolphins are really smart and I think they may be smarter than the people they saved!

Three cheers for the dolphins!

Yes! I have heard stories of dolphins saving people from sharks. They ram their sides, rendering the sharks helpless somehow. One story I recall from years ago, the dolphins rammed some sharks repeatedly until they got beached and died. Sounds incredible, doesn't it?

Yes! I have heard stories of dolphins saving people from sharks. They ram their sides, rendering the sharks helpless somehow. One story I recall from years ago, the dolphins rammed some sharks repeatedly until they got beached and died. Sounds incredible, doesn't it?

Yes and with the theories that dolphins may have more intelligence than humans, I ofter wonder why the want to save us.

The Doberman, I understand.

Yes and with the theories that dolphins may have more intelligence than humans, I ofter wonder why the want to save us.

That it what I said said too Bott! dolphins are smarter than people!

There is A LOT of research on dolphins. Very very smart animal.

Even they know when a creature needs help, humans just dont care, to busy with themselves.

There is A LOT of research on dolphins. Very very smart animal.

Even they know when a creature needs help, humans just dont care, to busy with themselves.

I like this better: 20% don't care and the 80% are glad it's not them. :lol:

:lol:

So I veiwed it and no CC, of course. :roll: So, Its so interesting about dolphins who saving a doberman.

:lol:

So I veiwed it and no CC, of course. :roll: So, Its so interesting about dolphins who saving a doberman.

So there was no cc and also I didn't see the dolphins save the Doberman. But I guess they must have. I thought I just couldn't find the right video. :wave:

Dolphins are more forgiving than people are! We could learn a lot from nature only if we stop to listen to it!

I had a lesson about informative books for my students. One of them was about dolphins but nothing in the book stated that they helped people. However, I had my students to write 5 facts about dolphins after reading the book without copying the facts in the book. One of my students listed that dolphins rescue people and animals. I asked him why he thought that..he said it was from a movie about a dolphin. Shoot, I forgot the name. Interesting. I should share this with my students but unfortunately, my school blocks streaming videos.

Back