Do you have the nerve of steel to be in this?

Can you handle this?

• Yes, I love speed!

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No way, I'm too chicken!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you handle going at 186 mph (300 km/h) at the engineer's seat of the train?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXG-zrtwiCY&feature=PlayList&p=06EA513F0CC2D67E&playnext=1&index=8]YouTube - On board TGV at 300 km/h speed[/ame]

sure why not? :cool2: I'd probably fall asleep though. at least there's no traffic and lights.

I have had the pleasure to be there :D It's an awesome feeling! I wish I could drive my car that fast :giggle:

JamieLynn

Thats nothing compared to one of the testing took place early last year in France and it broke more than 340Mph barrier, I believe.

3 engineers looked cool as ice. Very safe transportation.

Hell yeah I would. :D I LOVE to get on anything that goes fast as hell.

Such as street car races or whatever lol (take the fast and the furious movies for example) :P

Thats nothing compared to one of the testing took place early last year in France and it broke more than 340Mph barrier, I believe.

3 engineers looked cool as ice. Very safe transportation.

That was in April 2007 when they did a test at 357 mph, but that was modified to go that fast. It includes lighter weight, 2 cars, bigger wheels, increased voltage to 31,000, etc. It won't be reliable for revenue service as it's only a speed test. In revenue service, the fastest trains with steel wheels on steel rails would be about 220 mph which is in Japan.

ohhh I love speed!!

Its an amazing feeling when being speeded...

AWESOME! Loved the movie- Fast and The Furious. (the drag cars)

I wouldn't mind sitting at the front seat with that view! ;)

Yes, I love speed. What a great feeling?!!! Whoo-hoo! :giggle:

Back