Disabilities or Abilities

I tried to view the clip but it says the embedding is disabled at request.

But, nevertheless, I was able to find the clip on youtube.com and I watched it from there.

It's interesting and also inspirational. I thought it was just wonderful for the guy in the wheelchair to do whatever he wanted to do; not only to let his handicap deter him. I also thought it was great that he was able to teach the other one in the wheelchair to do many things that are possible. :)

I am deafblind. If someone has the time to offer me a transcription of this video I would be very greatful.
Helene

I tried to view the clip but it says the embedding is disabled at request.

But, nevertheless, I was able to find the clip on youtube.com and I watched it from there.

It's interesting and also inspirational. I thought it was just wonderful for the guy in the wheelchair to do whatever he wanted to do; not only to let his handicap deter him. I also thought it was great that he was able to teach the other one in the wheelchair to do many things that are possible. :)
I fixed it. Now you just have to click the link. Thanks for pointing out the problem.

I am deafblind. If someone has the time to offer me a transcription of this video I would be very greatful.
Helene
Dreema, this is a video of some people that are wheelchair bound but they are performing at skate parks and doing things that the skateboarders and kids on bikes do including grinding and the guy in the wheelchair even does a full backflip as he launches himself off a ramp. Man it takes some guts to pull off some of the stuff they are doing. I wouldn't even try some of those things. I call those abilities. Not disabilities. I hope that is a helpful description.

Dreema, this is a video of some people that are wheelchair bound but they are performing at skate parks and doing things that the skateboarders and kids on bikes do including grinding and the guy in the wheelchair even does a full backflip as he launches himself off a ramp. Man it takes some guts to pull off some of the stuff they are doing. I wouldn't even try some of those things. I call those abilities. Not disabilities. I hope that is a helpful description.

There is NO way in HELL you'd catch me doing these things in my chair! I'm too chicken! :laugh2:

That was great. For that kid, it is like always having a skateboard!

Thanks for your explanation.

I once went to this special outdoor activity place. They had a way of enabling people in wheelchairs to go absailing. I also knew some amputees who did water ski ing. They did a much better job then I did since I was just a begginner.

Thanks for your explanation.

I once went to this special outdoor activity place. They had a way of enabling people in wheelchairs to go absailing. I also knew some amputees who did water ski ing. They did a much better job then I did since I was just a begginner.
I love to see it when people that have certain disabilities are able to do the fun things that others do. You can see the excitement on their faces and how much they are enjoying themselves.

Back