Did you know that your computer monitor is dirty?

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you have your computer on and spend too much time on it?

Are your eyes itching that you can't see straight?

It's probably the inside of your monitor screen that's dirty and needs a good cleaning.

There is a new site that offers to clean it for free http://www.clean-your-screen-for-free-now.com in less than 30 seconds your monitor will be back to normal.

Yup, that is very true. All of CRT monitors use magnetic field to make it work, unfortunatelly these magnetic field did wonderful job attracting dust! You will find more dust in monitor than inside of PC. However the dust inside CRT monitor won't affect much of its life. Just small fraction, comparing to inside PC, too much dust will shorten PC life big time.

Hey, if your thinking of taking these CRT monitor apart just to clean out the dust. My suggestion is.... DON'T!!! Unless you know these electronics stuff, they CAN KILL you with one zap! One small mistake, you can be zapped. Happened to me? of course! Now I know where NOT to touch! BOY! that electric zap is unbelieveable, much worse than these electric wall outlet!

Anyway, I no longer wants to buy CRT monitors! I have replaced all with LCD monitors, and they attracts less dust, and have twice lifespan than CRT monitors.

Back