Deal with cards illegally parking on bike path...

Royale

Reaction score
[yt]V-fWN0FmcIU[/yt]

:shock:

MODs.... Please fix the title by replacing cards with cars. I must slept not enough last night. :lol:

Great idea. When I visit Vilnius and buy a $100 car with insurance on it, then park illegally. I get a brand new car on the next day from insurance $$$. :D

why he not crushes new expensive car? :aw:

Great idea. When I visit Vilnius and buy a $100 car with insurance on it, then park illegally. I get a brand new car on the next day from insurance $$$. :D
You'll get $100 from the insurance, so you can buy another $100 car. Unless you were sitting in it at the time, and got injured. There's no big money in property damage; only in personal injuries.

You'll get $100 from the insurance, so you can buy another $100 car. Unless you were sitting in it at the time, and got injured. There's no big money in property damage; only in personal injuries.

I want to buy you a coffee mug

im_so_clever_coffee_mug-p1684054073671482482obw2_400.jpg

I hope it works out better for him than it did for Dukakis.

Attachments

• tank_10420-jpg.jpeg
    tank_10420-jpg.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 13
awesome!! now I want to do this here in USA in the handicapped spots who parked illegally...:D oh and double parkers!! oh and cars with too many parking tickets and the boot didnt deter the driver..:giggle:

Back