Deaf- please help me learn about your culture!

gfay

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am in my last semester of ASL and doing a project - I wanted to communicate one on one with various deaf individuals to see if I could get your personal input on a question! If any of you could help me out, I would GREATLY appreciate it! Here is what I need your opinion about!

Analyze and discuss the employment values in Deaf/ASL community. How they communicate with their peers and clients.

Hello everyone! I am in my last semester of ASL and doing a project - I wanted to communicate one on one with various deaf individuals to see if I could get your personal input on a question! If any of you could help me out, I would GREATLY appreciate it! Here is what I need your opinion about!

Analyze and discuss the employment values in Deaf/ASL community. How they communicate with their peers and clients.

You mean your last semester of ASL in an ITP??

Shouldn't you already have a good idea of the answer to your question?

No, my last semester in college. I took sign language because I was interested in the culture. Not majoring or minoring in it. And I do know some key points to my answer - but for my project, I am required to communicate with people whom are apart of the deaf community through blogging or VLOG's, and get their opinion on what they think are the most important values an employer looks for / their own personal opinion the best ways of communicating with peers and clients.

well.. it sounds like you have your work cut out for you.

Time to go out into your community and personally find some willing deaf or hard-of-hearing people that are willing to be interviewed.

Hello gfay,
Welcome to AllDeaf. To get the ANSWERS to
your Class Assignments, Smithtr is suggessting YOU
Do your own research on ”Our World” and ” Our Culture”
on AllDeaf. Hope it helps you get the needed solutions.
Good LUCK.

Back