Deaf must avoid from cop abuse , how ?

ComputerLover

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo4-0DWBdpg]YouTube - DEAF MUST AVOID FROM COP ABUSE , HOW ?[/ame]

good video. cool get-up you've got there, bro :thumb:

btw - that huge handcuffs you just held up in the beginning? I know it. You ride motorcycle?

and the microphone on your shoulder? lol it's for reading hard drive, isn't it?

Interesting. I understand clearly. Thanks for showing us the video. Appreciate it.

That's right, be cooperation with the cops. Don't make a worst scene, Be calm or quiet.

Very informative video....viewed it on another site...makes sense!....Even for the hearies who get all "upset"....If I'm pulled over, there's a lot of "under my breath" cussing, but once the cop gets to my window, I'm all smiles with a "fraidy cat" look to boot! These days I don't go over the limit, the price of traffic tickets are outrageous.

Very nice video. Thanks for sharing, explains things pretty well.

Appreciate it.:thumb:

:yawn: it doesn't always work that way. Of course, I was calm and be cool when 2 security guards approached me and began talking. I just simply gave them my notepad to write it down what they said as I showed them that I can't hear and dont understand. They continued talking without writing down anything. I repeated to them the same techinque signs and they decided to ignore it for the 3rd time and went ahead to cuffed my hands behind my back for no reason. That is violation against the ADA law to cuff the Deaf person's hands behind back. It depends on what kind of cop is and its location.

Back