deaf mail catalogs

jody allison

Reaction score
I am a hearing child of deaf parents please tell me what mailorder catalogs that have the I love you symbol in asl for gifts like jewelry blankets pics I want mail order catalog only with ph numbers I can call also I'm trying to connect with deaf people again and I see deaf people in stores library how do I start conversations get to know the deaf without coming across weird since I don't know them I was raised in a deaf community growing up but my parents have passed and I'm in a different state from the community I grew up in I don't know how to reconnect and my city doesn't have any social activities clubs groups for the deaf thanks jody

I am a hearing child of deaf parents please tell me what mailorder catalogs that have the I love you symbol in asl for gifts like jewelry blankets pics I want mail order catalog only with ph numbers I can call also I'm trying to connect with deaf people again and I see deaf people in stores library how do I start conversations get to know the deaf without coming across weird since I don't know them I was raised in a deaf community growing up but my parents have passed and I'm in a different state from the community I grew up in I don't know how to reconnect and my city doesn't have any social activities clubs groups for the deaf thanks jody

American Sign Language Gifts and Products, main page

Back