Deaf Lady Almost Gets Run Over by Truck [VID]

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Either she's deaf or was listening to loud music, but she couldn't hear the truck's engine nor the beeping sound when backing up.

Link: Chick Run Over By Ice Tea Truck Video

P.S. Notice the black woman who helps the victim with her purse and what does she do next? :shock:

:shock: Poor victim. That's pretty bad.

I will view the video when I am home from work tonight. the video doesn't work here in office computer.

I think that black lady stole her purse.

It does look like she stole the victim's purse. Unfortunately, it happens often to victims.

That's terrible. Although, it was wrong of the black woman to take advantage of the situation in order to steal her purse. Oftentimes, people are easily distracted in this kind of situation because everyone is focused on the victim and that is a perfect chance for someone to steal the the purse. Also, I see in the beginning of the video, the guy with the white shirt saw what went on and walked away as if nothing has happened. :shock:

Gee... she shouldn't have stood behind that truck's blind spot.

I don't think she even looked left & right before crossing. Looking left & right applies to all traffic areas, including parking lots.

It's like walking behind a stopped bus and then standing there waiting for it to back up over you. :roll:

somehow...... I wished I was her... I could use some settlement compensation....

That's terrible. Although, it was wrong of the black woman to take advantage of the situation in order to steal her purse. Oftentimes, people are easily distracted in this kind of situation because everyone is focused on the victim and that is a perfect chance for someone to steal the the purse. Also, I see in the beginning of the video, the guy with the white shirt saw what went on and walked away as if nothing has happened. :shock:

Yes, I was like :eek3: and shake my head when I viewed those video at home few days ago. I want to post but I forget when I debated at other thread.

I hope a lady is okay.

Reminds me of when I saw someone in a car drive directly in the front of a trailer tractor when crossing the truck's path at a gas station with diesel for trucks. The truck wasn't moving fast and the car wasn't all in the blind spot in front of the truck so the car didn't get smashed up.

I've almost been ran over by a car myself the other day. Good thing I was with one of my deaf friends who was looking out for me and grabbed me. This is what happens when we can't hear the vehicles coming and going.

She drop something and didn't see it coming. you have look at video closely. I did.

Back